IGNORED

Our new to us trailer

G7mag

Finally got a chance to pic up our trailer. Its an 02 Aluma MCT. We've been looking to add one and were able to find this one 50 miles from home at 2/3 what the dealers wanted for them. Just need to get a hitch and wire the Venture and were ready to roll. The wife can't wait. Now she can pack the essentials like extra shoe's!

Aluma trailer.jpg

Finally got a chance to pic up our trailer. Its an 02 Aluma MCT. We've been looking to add one and were able to find this one 50 miles from home at 2/3 what the dealers wanted for them. Just need to get a hitch and wire the Venture and were ready to roll. The wife can't wait. Now she can pack the essentials like extra shoe's!

:thumbsup2: Nice trailer. Someone is going to win one like it at the Raffle in Cody next week.,, :)

:cody

:thumbsup2: Nice trailer. Someone is going to win one like it at the Raffle in Cody next week.,, :)

Yeah....ME!

:banana:

Actually it's going to be ME!!!! :cool10:

I have better odds at winning it. :stirthepot: But whoever wins it, will be able to go shopping at Costco with the scoot & not keep it down to a few things. :2cents:

These are well built trailers, I'm hauling an MCTXL behind me, on my travels. By the time we hit Cody, this trip will be over 11,000 Km (to various stop locations only). With an estimated 15,000, by the time Grump & I get back to our homes.

www.electricalconnection.com

get plug and play electrical.

I order the harness and adapter for the RSV, took a short time to install.

Very clean install and no splicing wires except to add the plug end you are going to use

for the trailer.

These are well built trailers, I'm hauling an MCTXL behind me, on my travels. By the time we hit Cody, this trip will be over 11,000 Km (to various stop locations only). With an estimated 15,000, by the time Grump & I get back to our homes.

He talking in Kilo's again.... to impress us??? :big-grin-emoticon: :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Not real sure what hitch I'm going with yet but the plug and play wiring looks like the way to go. I've got a little time. The wife won't be able to ride again until the end of August again. As soon as she's able we'll take a long weekend ride to test out the trailer for next summers trip. :cool10::cool10::cool10: