IGNORED

Big Tom´s dinner

StarFan

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a nice relaxing day today.....here are pics of some of the Icelandic tradititional dishes we ate including the atlantic char we netted yesterday..........WARNING.....some of the pictures are not for the faint hearted so don't say I didn't warn you..........ps.. as far as the rotten shark.........notice the bottle of black death beside the shark..it is a must when eating the shark to kill the urine taste of it ...............:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: notice the smile on the lambs head....ps happy birthday Jonas

Edited by BIG TOM

Mom & Dad.. I miss you but if you chose to stay I wouldn't blame you. The pictures are Awsome.

How was the shark?

Love ya..

Mom.....watch Dad around those volcanoes. XOXO:bighug:

The shark :yikes: tasted OK, but

smelled like old :moon: ........Well, you wanted to know :confused24: p.s. take one poisonous shark that releases its urine into its system, then bury it for weeks to remove the toxins...slice and eat.....what do you think it would taste like....HONEY ?

Edited by BIG TOM

Well, we are getting close to the end of our trip here....We will be leaving the summer home today and traveling back to Jonas's house with a stop at the blue lagoon.....Tomorrow is a travel day...early start and late arrival home back in Buffalo...This has been an eye opening experience.....This country is wonderful, from the people, their respect for their environment AND each other, their love of their heritage and their country....We in the States have a LOT TO LEARN......Gonna miss Iceland....If you ever have a chance to visit here jump at the oppertunity, you will be pleasantly supprised at what you find ....WEATHER has been in the 60"s all week and it can get breezy in some places. In winter, They get much less snow here than I do in Alden NY........ catch you all later :fatsmiley: