IGNORED

south texas weather

hipshot

typical , weather pattern, for OCTOBER!!!, not December!

do a "weather.com " look at area code 77988!

how do ya dress to go to work, if you work OUTDOORS????

just jt

ha!! I'd trade your weather for mine anyday (well at least during this time of year) and we even had nice weather today (sunny, maybe 4 above celcius) and I live in the part of the country that has the nicest climate.

Been kinda chilly here up in North Texas as of late. Supposed sleet and snow on Tuesday as per the news. Dunno, if i will be able to do much riding the end or beginning of this year, even though New Year is an anniversary for CCOERIKA and I.

Glad to see ya QWERTY JT.

:nanner:

Here in the Houston Area we broke a record for Saturday, been strange weather.....this morning getting ready for work was strange anything North West of Downtown was in the 50s and anything South East was in the 70s and that was at 7:00am....decided to ride and now it is raining...looks like a fun filled ride home later.

Here in Amarillo was freezing drizzle all day Sunday, today has been rain but above freezing, should be plenty of ice tonight, and tomorrow.

Here in the Houston Area we broke a record for Saturday, been strange weather.....this morning getting ready for work was strange anything North West of Downtown was in the 50s and anything South East was in the 70s and that was at 7:00am....decided to ride and now it is raining...looks like a fun filled ride home later.