IGNORED

I dont blame this member not wanting

E-Fishin-C

I dont blame this member not to be identify for Running out of Gas on Hwy 144 going to Timmins Between Sudbury and Timmins actually one good brand of Gas

I got a call 5am someone needed gas several apologize for waking me up, they were on a time schedule heading to Cochrane

Im alone here with the FJR, I cant bring a 5 gallon Gas can made a few calls and got a 10 litre gas tank

Bungy cords and Duck tape to secure the container

Anyway got there, seeing the couples face with smiles...Apparently this has happen several times with them

What pisses me off I dont mind doing this what I dont like presistant in giving me $100 for my troubles Than I said give $35,00 fot the tankfull of gas

Anyways we both went our separate ways

Charlie just so you know that you can trust me im going to tell you now

If you ever run out of gas and call me IM GOING TO TELL EVERYONE!!! Just as fast as I can

And Im going to Name Names!:dancefool:

Dray

What pisses me off I dont mind doing this what I dont like presistant in giving me $100 for my troubles Than I said give $35,00 fot the tankfull of gas

Anyways we both went our separate ways

Maybe it was $35 for gas and $65 hush money?

Hey Charlie....shut up and gracefully accept the money! If he didn't want to give you that much he wouldn't have. I have learned a few things in these years, Recieving gracefully and giving freely makes both parties feel good...

:stickpoke:

Hey Charlie....shut up and gracefully accept the money! If he didn't want to give you that much he wouldn't have. I have learned a few things in these years, Recieving gracefully and giving freely makes both parties feel good...

Squidley's advice sounds like good advice for all of us Charlie! In fact, I bet it was worth more than the money to them to be able to call on someone under their circumstances and be helped the way you helped them.