IGNORED

north carolina get togethers

warriorhoneybee

i know this was my first year of doing the nc meet and eats and hope that next year will be a lot better. i will be working on looking at the calander and trying my best not to have them on holiday weekends.think i will try to keep about the same destanations as this year.i try having them where more members can make them and maybe have them close enough to draw some from sc,tn and some ga folks, of course all are welcome.thoght about even playing around the thought of having a ride and stay over at a motel and than finishing up with it sat,dont know yet.:bluesbrother:

Hey Mark, I do apologize that we have not been able to make any of your M&E's yet and like a lot of others, it has been crazy. You have really helped us and Linda and I were talking last night about trying to see if you would like to meet up for a ride and go to Banner Elk, NC and eat at one of our favorite restaurants.

RandyA

did you say eat???put me down for that randy, and by the way joe good one on the cup thing. dont worry about the meet and eats randy i'm sure will hook up and your right it's been a crazy year but will have pleanty of years to catch up and ride and eat,hope you and linda enjoy md. tell riderduke i still love him and sorry i didn't get to make it. ride safe and play hard!!!

• 8 months later...