IGNORED

Oops dropped it.

Hulign

Took a short a ride ride after work tonight. My girl was a little chilly so we pulled over so she could throw on a hoodie. Came to a parking lot and turned it around...came to a stop and put my feet down and didn't notice how much of a slant we were on. ALMOST caught it.... but before I knew it...it was on the crash bars. We climbed off and I was shocked. It really doesn't fall too far. I grabbed it and picked it back up. Checked it for damage, could barely see the bars had touched. Pretty darn cool.

Been riding since I was 18, almost 24 years now. This is the first time I have ever had one fall over while I was on it (short of a wreck back when I was 18). Embarrassing but not much I can do. My girl was fine and the bike is unhurt. But I guess I now owe a donation to the fund? Who do I pay? :bang head:

Frank

I found myself in that position a few time being inseam challanged and all. Once she starts to go I try to set her down easy, no scense in poppin' a n** when she'll just set down on the crash bars.

Have an 08 Wing now, put over 1000 miles on it in the last 11 days, haven't had the tippy feeling yet. :fingers-crossed-emo

Putting foot down in oil spot don't work out very well either. Really bad when it is a new to you Scoot that you have only ridden THREE Blocks!!!:whistling:

I got you beat, Mine went down the first time I pulled into my driveway. I got off, walked into the garage and heard the kickstand scraping across the ground ! RAN out just in time to see it go over onto the lawn :crying: I forgot to leave it in 1st on the slope of my drive :bang head:

My sidestand broke on my '85. Was parked at a bike shop one day.. went to leave ... mounted the scoot and just as I sat down, **SNAP** ... and over I went. Was a bit embarrassing to say the least, what, with all them folks millin about lookin at bikes. At least I had lots of help getting the scoot back up again but once I got home, it was a little tricky dismounting and getting it onto the centrestand. I dunno what I would have done without a centrestand!