IGNORED

S.E. Michigan to Don's MD

Carbon_One

For anyone whom I may have missed from this area going to Don's MD here's the plan.

We'll be meeting up near Monroe at exit 15 & I-75 at the TA travel center Friday morning. Kickstands up at 10 am. Also some of us will be arriving earlier (about 8:30) and having breakfast at Denney's restraunt across the street.

From there we'll be taking a leasurely ride to the hotel/Don's using mostly secondary roads. Staying off freeways as much as possible is the goal. Currently it looks like we'll head up 8-10 riders for this group.

Hope to see you either there or at Don's. :thumbsup2:

Larry

Edited by Carbon_One

But Larry....you don't have a kickstand to put up.:stirthepot:

That's cause I know I'll be the only one with a trike there and won't have to worry about kickstands. This was for the two wheelers who haven't gotten as smart yet about such things. :stirthepot::stirthepot::confused24:

"What did you find out about Joyce and who will ride with Deb in car?"

Joyce will be going providing she's feeling better. Been under the weather a bit these last few days. Also the trip with the grand daughter was cancelled. Jay's wife, Jeanie will either ride with Deb or Joyce, choice being hers of course.

Larry

Have a great time from another se michigan RSV. I am new to the RSV since last fall and have been enjoying the ride.

Larry

Chelsea, MI

We'll have to get us another get together some time soon for the Michigan/Ontario riders. Maybe a ride to Hell and back would be in order.:)

Larry

"What did you find out about Joyce and who will ride with Deb in car?"

Joyce will be going providing she's feeling better. Been under the weather a bit these last few days. Also the trip with the grand daughter was cancelled. Jay's wife, Jeanie will either ride with Deb or Joyce, choice being hers of course.

Larry

I'll let Jeannie make the call on who she rides with. Is Deb still leaving Sat. night? The less Jeannie has to be on the bike the happier she'll be, her riding boots hurt her broken toe. We'll be there for breakfast between 8-8:30