IGNORED

I hate it when ......

BEER30

I hate it when you go order a product on-line that states "Usually ships within 2-4 days " . You call them to place the order instead of doing it on-line to make sure they have it in stock and they say they do . Then to call a 4 days later (just to verify) to find out that that part will not leave the manufacturer till Dec 28th (I placed my order on Nov 25th) . I strongly believe if they are out of stock ,then simply state they are out of stock and quit jerking the customers around .

I'm already waiting patiently on several products on back-order , as I know just about everyone is out of stock of those products and I will wait due to some excellent prices till they arrive .

By the way , I did call another vendor who said to me that they had only one set of Baron 4-2-4's left and he personally pulled them off the shelf for me and I will receive them next week .

BEER30

Guest KitCarson

I have been waiting three weeks for my Barons.........finally they arrived, went trotting out to put them on......and hey.......the mounting bolts and bracket hardware was not included in the shipping. So it is wait some more. I do want the barons.......so I will wait.........seems to be the way of all things now-a-days. I can walk into a plumbing supply store and tell them I want a new Moen sink faucet..........the clerk will come back with something else!!!

I totally gave up on that clear view windshield........to wait 8 or more weeks.....what is up with that?? Got a CEE Bailey in 8 days.

We should actually be glad we can have all these things......when so many do not.........but yes it is very aggravating dealing with a lot of this stuff. Kit

Hey Kit , I got my Fed-Up confirmation e-mail late last night , so my 4-2-4's will arrive on the 6th . When I ordered , I did mention to the vendor the problem you had on the bolts and brackets , so gave him a little hint - hint to say !

BEER30

Guest KitCarson
Hey Kit , I got my Fed-Up confirmation e-mail late last night , so my 4-2-4's will arrive on the 6th . When I ordered , I did mention to the vendor the problem you had on the bolts and brackets , so gave him a little hint - hint to say !

BEER30

Fed-Up ? :sign yeah that::sign20:

If they were honest :2143: and told you they were out of stock would you have spent your money :mo money: with them? Probable not and they know it so in order to get your money :rippedhand: ................It's easier to ask forgivness :sign13: then to tell the truth. The way of the world today..........

I hate it when you go order a product on-line that states "Usually ships within 2-4 days " BEER30

They really like that word "Usually" & like Pilot stated, it gets them your order.

Also are the ones who actually do ship within 2-4 days, but USPS takes 10-14 more days to get it to you.

Then, many offer 'expedited shipping' for $14.90 for something weighing a few ounces.

Once in a great while, I order something & I wonder how they ever got it to me so quickly, I keep a list of those folks, but it's a very short one.

If they were honest :2143: and told you they were out stock would you have spent your money with them? Probable not and they know it so in order to get your money :rippedhand: ................It's easier to ask forgiveness :sign13: then to tell the truth. The way of the world today..........

NO, it is NOT the way of the world, only the way that YOU are willing to accept it. To the extent that the vendor buys your patronage with low prices and lies that you are willing to accept, great. Accept it and be quiet. You (meaning anyone) have absolutely no right to complain if you let them get away with it. You are getting what you are paying for, and you are getting EXACTLY what you are willing to accept!

The only way these vendors will act any differently is for the customer who discovers they have been lied to to immediately cancel the order and demand a refund. Only THEN will the vendor decide they must act differently. As is so often the case in life, we all get exactly what we deserve and are willing to accept.

Goose

Goose,

And that's part of the problem also, these places are betting you won't take the time to cancel and ask for a refund but I'm with you, you lie to me and I won't trust you again and I will pay more for to an honest company.

I also have an order story.

I ordered a new computer from Dell, free shipping and it was even free if you picked "ground" or "next day" deliveries. I thought " well that is great" and they did ship it free "next day delivery" BUT it took them 3 weeks to ship it. Dummy me.

Jerry

Guest KitCarson

Folks before this thread goes south.........I wish to say.....these companies do not lie to us......they do not deliberately mislead us. Every one is busy, busy, the world has grown, trying to give personal service to everyone sometimes slips through the cracks. Just like my new exhaust......no bolts, no brackets, yes it is aggravation time:rotfl::rotfl:but they did not do it on purpose. They are sending me the missing parts, no questions asked, yes will take a few days .......just one of those things.

I myself have been way out in the country somewhere to fix a situation for a customer and drive all the way to town to get something, and on the way back.......remember.....I already have this on the truck!! We get busy, lots to do.......things just slip past the mind sometimes, new employees, also unintentionally make mistakes........busy world today. I have never ran into a Vendor who would not be concerned with service to the customer, things just do get forgotten sometimes. Kit

I hate it when you go order a product on-line that states "Usually ships within 2-4 days " . You call them to place the order instead of doing it on-line to make sure they have it in stock and they say they do . Then to call a 4 days later (just to verify) to find out that that part will not leave the manufacturer till Dec 28th (I placed my order on Nov 25th) . I strongly believe if they are out of stock ,then simply state they are out of stock and quit jerking the customers around .

I'm already waiting patiently on several products on back-order , as I know just about everyone is out of stock of those products and I will wait due to some excellent prices till they arrive .

By the way , I did call another vendor who said to me that they had only one set of Baron 4-2-4's left and he personally pulled them off the shelf for me and I will receive them next week .

BEER30

It's called "just in time". No one carries inventory anymore.

It's NOT the VENDORS and SUPPLIERS folks...

Let me explain:

Dont know about YOU, but I remember back when my life was just peachy fine until I bought this darn RSV.

That day changed my life forever.

I want to sue Yamaha, and the vendor who sold me this bike because I have become so damned addicted to "WANTING CHROME and ACCESSORIES" that I spend hours searching and wanting chrome parts now.

Expense's have increased three fold too..I now make long distance phone calls inquiring about wanted items, then fall for the lust placeing orders.

I have become "filled" with anticipation all the time..

I can't sit still, and find myself out of control in a waiting frenzy.....

I now experience many moods of frustration and anger

I take my "moods" out on vendors because the item didnt make it on time

I find myself spending hours on the phone and sending send emails checking on the orders I placed

I cant seem to go to far from my front door anymore and continually open it to look to see if maybe the post man set my item on the porch.

So many "mood swings" have "over taken me" all because I bought this bike.

(even my strogen level is off...)

My check book is dwindling...

I cant stop attending meet & eats.

For some reason, I cant stop buying rags wax and vehicle cleaning supplies

Now for the KICKER:

To TOP it all off,....in my searching, I came across this VR.org site where I now have a second home. I find myself spending most of my time sitting in a (now) worn out chair, reading posts about many other folks who are in the same boat as I am.

(Hey, this just might be a good class action law suit in the making)

I mean hey, I "WAS" normal before I bought this bike and found this site....

I did have a check book with a couple bucks in it...

I even used to spend TIME with my wife, but hell, can't remember her name now....

My life WAS... peachy fine...........

Guest cyote61

I say it's a dirty rotten commie plot. There out to get us I tell ya.:backinmyday: But will anybody listen to me--------------------------------Nooooooooooooooooooooo. You'll see:sign busted:

I sure hope I didn't insult anyone with my rant posting last night - that was not my intention, but I had just gotten in from a 1000 mile 15 hour ride, and I climbed on my soap box just a bit too fast! So, my opinions are just that, MY opinions - not intended to upset anyone or try to get them to agree with me.

Goose

Let me explain:

Dont know about YOU, but I remember back when my life was just peachy fine until I bought this darn RSV.

Now for the KICKER:

To TOP it all off,....in my searching, I came across this VR.org site where I now have a second home. I find myself spending most of my time sitting in a (now) worn out chair, reading posts about many other folks who are in the same boat as I am.

I even used to spend TIME with my wife, but hell, can't remember her name now....

Eating is good...........

Was it a new chair, when you first found this site??????

Too much wax & shiny stuff, being bought..............

Wife, what wife, oh ya I never got trapped.............

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Let me explain:

I want to sue Yamaha, and the vendor who sold me this bike because I have become so damned addicted to "WANTING CHROME and ACCESSORIES" that I spend hours searching and wanting chrome parts now.

Expense's have increased three fold too..I now make long distance phone calls inquiring about wanted items, then fall for the lust placeing orders.

I have become "filled" with anticipation all the time..

I can't sit still, and find myself out of control in a waiting frenzy.....

I now experience many moods of frustration and anger

I take my "moods" out on vendors because the item didnt make it on time

I find myself spending hours on the phone and sending send emails checking on the orders I placed

I cant seem to go to far from my front door anymore and continually open it to look to see if maybe the post man set my item on the porch.

So many "mood swings" have "over taken me" all because I bought this bike.

(even my strogen level is off...)

My check book is dwindling...

Now for the KICKER:

(Hey, this just might be a good class action law suit in the making)

AAGGH,the truth we didnt want the truth!:rotfl::rotfl::D