IGNORED

Maintenance Day Pinstriper

Hummingbird

For those that need/want some pin striping done at MD this year, J - Bird will be there set up and ready to "do it" Friday AM. :thumbsup:

I just spoke to him and he's anxious to be there again this year, he'll probably set up his canopy by the willow tree again.

Well Tom...I have been pretty busy this weekend but I know how pressed we will be for time to get the pink paint job done so I went ahead and started sanding on the bike today. :thumbsup2:

Thanks I was getting worried about the time factor......But with every one wanting to help out i figured we would get it done or close to done... ps.. I picked up the grip tassles...20 inch... you think those are long enough ?? and the butterfly decals too!!! :fatsmiley: :fnd_(16):

I found some really good looking PINK in buzz bombs - think 3 of them will be enough ??

I'm good with the paint...I mixed some old red enamal with some white latex paint I had laying around the basement.....Its a purdy pink swirl...looks cool..hope it brushes on good...:fnd_(16):

I think the 20" tassels will be fine. I'm going to need you to send me those butterfly decals though. I really need to check them out and make sure they are BIG enough. :)

Hey dont forget I gotta drive that thing across Pa. I think pink mite clash with my outfit:bawling: Craig

Hey dont forget I gotta drive that thing across Pa. I think pink mite clash with my outfit:bawling: Craig

All I can say is I'm sure you will be noticed....hope you can make it all the way home without stopping for gas ! :shock3: besides Jonas will love it...:whistling: :whistling::fnd_(16):