IGNORED

There's a Reason for Everything...

SilvrT

A week or so back, I had been planning a great 3-day May long weekend ride/getaway ... just myself! Weatherman was forecasting decent weather... in fact, for the past 3 days it's been awesome!

Nina and her daughters were taking off to Penticton in our truck for a reunion with family friends from long before my time. I had the whole weekend to myself and I was just gonna RIDE!

Until this .....

[ATTACH]56702[/ATTACH]

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

Yep... I'll have a nice weekend to myself ... ALL ALONE AT HOME! and what's worse, no cage to drive.

Wish we had warm weather like that in Manitoba. This year we ride in the wet and cold, or we don't ride.

QUOTE=SilvrT;589072]A week or so back, I had been planning a great 3-day May long weekend ride/getaway ... just myself! Weatherman was forecasting decent weather... in fact, for the past 3 days it's been awesome!

Nina and her daughters were taking off to Penticton in our truck for a reunion with family friends from long before my time. I had the whole weekend to myself and I was just gonna RIDE!

Until this .....

[ATTACH]56702[/ATTACH]

Yep... I'll have a nice weekend to myself ... ALL ALONE AT HOME! and what's worse, no cage to drive.

A week or so back, I had been planning a great 3-day May long weekend ride/getaway ... just myself! Weatherman was forecasting decent weather... in fact, for the past 3 days it's been awesome!

Until this .....

[ATTACH]56702[/ATTACH]

And just what did you determine is the reason for this?

Yep, I had convinced the wife to join me on a nice ride up the "Sunshine Coast"

Not sure that is going to happen now because if the sun don't shine on that coast the rain takes over real good.

:rain2: :rain2: :rain2: :rain2: :rain2: :rain2: :rain2: :rain2: :rain2: :rain2: :rain2: :rain2: :rain2: :rain2: :rain2: :rain2: :rain2: :rain2: :rain2: :rain2: :rain2:

Welcome to Canadas' We(s)t Coast!

Yep, I had convinced the wife to join me on a nice ride up the "Sunshine Coast"

Not sure that is going to happen now because if the sun don't shine on that coast the rain takes over real good.

:rain2: :rain2: :rain2: :rain2: :rain2: :rain2: :rain2: :rain2: :rain2: :rain2: :rain2: :rain2: :rain2: :rain2: :rain2: :rain2: :rain2: :rain2: :rain2: :rain2: :rain2:

Welcome to Canadas' We(s)t Coast!

What I've come to discover about the "Sunshine" Coast is it's a lot like Klamath Falls .... Was named that way to attract settlers (or tourists) coz there ain't no "falls" at Klamath nor have I seen much sunshine on the Sunshine Coast times I've been on it LMAO!!!

Saturday it poured all day so I busied myself doing housework (racking up brownie points).

Sunday I was able to get out for a bit of a ride in the afternoon but mostly hung around the house.

Monday, Tiffany & I rode out to East Gate (Manning Park) to meet up with Nina and Cassidy on their return route for lunch (about 3 hr ride).

[ATTACH]56875[/ATTACH]

The weather was cool and cloudy but at least not raining. We passed 5 radar traps between Hope and East Gate, all catching drivers returning to the lower mainland. Apparently there were as many on Saturday heading inland and Nina was one of their "customers" LOL.

Had lunch and just as we were ready to leave.... RAIN!!

[ATTACH]56874[/ATTACH]

It was pouring ... but we were able to ride out of it before long and the rest of the trip back home was really good. The girls switched for the return trip so this was the first "REAL" ride either of them have had on the scoot.

Sounds like a good ride!

By the way, I just might know someone who would have been perfectly willing to give either of them a decent ride when he was up there... I'm just sayin :stickpoke: :stirthepot:

Maybe next time you're up here Rick, that opportunity might present itself... (I'm just sayin..) :cool10: