IGNORED

This thingamajig was in a drawer-----

----in one of my work benches. I was looking for something and re-discovered this thing. I think it is a voltage regulator.?.?. Many, many, many (those are to explain my memory loss) years ago my '84 Venture Royale stopped charging. As I recall, I first changed the voltage regulator (cheap way out if it worked), but that did not fix it. I replaced the stator and it was like brand new. This thing has followed me around from Southern California to Michigan to Indianapolis.

I do not know if it is the replacement I bought or if it's the one off of my VR. My guess is that it is the original from the VR. I do know it will not fit anywhere on my GL 1800.

Here's the deal--- if you can identify it and have a need for it (or just want it), you can have it for the shipping cost. I would probably try to send it parcel post. No guarentee, but as I can best recall, it was working fine and I would not have kept it if I did not think it was O.K.

I got a couple of extra ones of them too!!! Do they multiply like rabbits!!!

If a bu7nch of people are looking for voltage regulators for 1st gens, mine are missing the connectors so need the old "solder the leads" mod. Mine are free for the asking too!!

• 1 month later...