IGNORED

How to make it stop raining

Hulign

We have been watching the weather non stop for weeks... we have been averaging only a day or so a week that is decent for a ride(keep in mind I am more of a fair weather rider). Been talking with Rick Butler about getting his mod done to my seat. Checked the weather and rain all week but Weds. So I tear out of work early and get it shipped today. After I got home and goofed off a bit I pull up the weather and BAM no rain on the forecast all week! High of 72 on Fri.

DOH!!!

Story of my life!

Now I'm wishing for rain..haha

Frank

Guest scarylarry
Please come visit us! We have had nothing but rain forever now and we have more storms forecast all week, especially tonite.

If you can stop the rain, please come visit!!!

And it been missing us most everytime, seems to head north before it gets to Nashville...

Sorry B2mom just had to remind you....

We've been averaging 4 degrees celcius below normal and just about every day we get rained on. Appx every 2nd week we'll get a break and have a somewhat clear, sunny day but except for last weekend, even the sunny days haven't seen temps up to par. Unfortunately, not all of those "intermittent" sunny days have fallen on a weekend which really "dampens" my riding time.

This past weekend it was absolutely gorgeous but wouldn't you know it, we were out of town in the cage and didn't get to ride. Now back at home and it's rain, rain, rain for the rest of the week.

:crying: