IGNORED

What's it called?

Owen

Like the bottom item in this photo...

http://gallery.me.com/k1oj/100179/hinge/web.gif?ver=13037789650001

Oh ok, now I get it... not sure what they are called but have seen them before. are they 1/4 or 3/8 ?? or bigger?? Houston Nut and Bolt used to have specialty fasteners, not sure if they still do.. they over there on Hempstead and I think Pinemont.. What are you using them for? Good luck,

K

I am trying to identify a bolt with a pivot pin in the center that allows it to hinge 90º either direction. What's it called? I can't seem to find them... Any help?

:think:

I contacted a friend of mine that may be able to help with an identification and supplier. probably won't have an answer from him till sometime tomorrow.

Oh ok, now I get it... not sure what they are called but have seen them before. are they 1/4 or 3/8 ?? or bigger?? Houston Nut and Bolt used to have specialty fasteners, not sure if they still do.. they over there on Hempstead and I think Pinemont.. What are you using them for? Good luck,

K

I'm looking for 3/8 to 1/2 inch thread dia. The application is super secret... at least until I can make it work! :rotf: