IGNORED

Finally more done on my trailer!

mmoffitt

I finally got around to adding more to my trailer. I figure my June trip is going to be here before I know it, so I better get after it. I had the basic trailer done but here's what I did yesterday: Added lights, some "decorations" like the saddle bags, cross, reigns, etc. Added some interior battery operated lights. Added some ways to store some bungees. And added some weather stripping on the inside to seal the lids. I still have more of that to add because I ran out.

What I've got left to do: add more weather stripping and add locks or latches...

Here's a few pictures of what it looks like so far.

Thanks Frank. It's coming together! I wanted something different from everyone else. I think I've got it pretty functional but I need to get it down and weight it to see how much of the space is usable. All the wood is as light as I could keep it, so I'm hoping it will still be easily pulled. Wife and I are both on the smaller size with our combined weight being under 290lbs....

Love that trailer,,,, maybe now you could make more somewhat like it!!!!!:happy65:

Just looking at the reins though,,,, I hope they are not tied on too tight, for if for some unknown, unbelievable reason your hitch should come undone, they could give you quite a rip tied to the trunk like that. Just my concern, that's all.

Marcarl,

I thought about that too. That's why they are just looped through a small piece of leather on the trailer that only has about 1/4 brad type nails...just enough to hold them on but would break away very easily!

Good thought,,,, you had me thinking, but that's good!!!