Thirdbike got me a set of carbs. I also learned that these are WAY harder to put on than take off. Two hours of disagreeing with them I had them on. A half hour later she was running. Just let it idle for about 2 minutes but that was all I needed. This sit and everyone here are great. Thank you all. Shaun

Well decided that hearing it run in the garage was not enough. I tried to take it for a run around the block. No go. It went about a hundred feet and died. Will restart but only under full choke, cant give it any throttle. Gas also pours out the overflows. I have an entire can of sea-foam in it now. Will see how that works. More to come, Shaun

Got the leak fixed, installation oops. Took a test drive, WOW this thing has some power. I hit 80 in less than a block!! Makes my Silverwing feel like a moped. Looking forward to a nice looooooong ride on her. Shaun:cool10::cool10::cool10:

And you were just in second gear, right?

No I got to third, worried about hurting the engine. I did just get home from a short ride, only about 15 miles. Cant use 5th in 55 mph zone, hard to keep it under 60 in 4th. Need to get some air in the suspension. Also have to get rid of the junk lights the PO added. When I turned them on I watched the amp gauge drop to 12 instantly. Temp ran just over half way the entire time, oil light on the computer screen thing comes on when I hit a bump then goes off when I hit the next bump. Yep a short I got to fix. Or a bad sending unit. Overall she did great. Love the power, handling nontypical of a touring bike, and did I mention quick. Shaun