IGNORED

Sea-Foam ROCKS!!!!!!!!

Reddog170

Well my little silverwing always did decent on gas at around 55mpg. Well last weekend I put in some sea-foam and rand it for just a bit. It has sat for couple days. Me and a friend decided to take advantage or a beautiful day and went for a ride. Total distance was 208 miles. Total gas I used 2.9 gallons. So my mileage has gone up to almost 72 mpg!!! Sea-foam is awesome. Just wanted to share. Ohh yea if you ever find yourself behind a manure spreader pass it as quickly as possible and convince yourself that was mud that was falling of of it. Shaun

We should have bought stock in seafoam when we all started using it. I tell folks all the time to use it. Most folks who use it on here put it in everything that they put gas in.

Margaret

What it the typical way everyone is using it? Are you just using it as a fuel additive and if so at what ratio??? I am not a stranger to using sea foam but just wanting to see how everyone else uses it.

We should have bought stock in seafoam when we all started using it. I tell folks all the time to use it. Most folks who use it on here put it in everything that they put gas in.

Margaret

Yep....And it does a good job in Diesel engines as well !!:cool10:

Boomer....who sez it werks good as a laxative fer the pygmies too....:whistling:

Yep....And it does a good job in Diesel engines as well !!:cool10:

Boomer....who sez it werks good as a laxative fer the pygmies too....:whistling:

How long do you set at the key board with a blank stare trying to come up with the last line in your posts?

:puzzled:

Gary

Nothing else major. Oil change and new plugs. That was it. I put new plugs in last fall so they were not that old and oil change almost every month. But not only did I figure the mileage so did the gas station attendant. So I know that THIS time I got almost 72 MPG. Shaun

Nothing else major. Oil change and new plugs. That was it. I put new plugs in last fall so they were not that old and oil change almost every month. But not only did I figure the mileage so did the gas station attendant. So I know that THIS time I got almost 72 MPG. Shaun

Are you just following instructions on bottle and adding to the tank of gas??? What ratio is everyone using??

Hubby and I started using seafoam in the car after we couldn't find the Marvel Mystery oil once, and we've always thought it worked better than the Marvel. We sometimes add it to the oil when we change the oil, others the gas, with a 30 gallon gas tank though we'd use alot I think if we used it on every fill up.

Are you just following instructions on bottle and adding to the tank of gas??? What ratio is everyone using??

Here ya go......http://www.seafoamsales.com/

It'll tell you everything you need to know about SeaFoam

Here ya go......http://www.seafoamsales.com/

It'll tell you everything you need to know about SeaFoam

Very informative site. Thank you. In the past I have always put 1oz per gallon in fuel, and definetly have seen the results of introducing it into the air intake through a vaccum source. I was curious how everyone else used it. Appears to be 1 oz per gallon in the tank seems to be the norm. Though I will try it in a diesel to see how it does in there now after seeing the website. May put it in my tranny in the durango too just because. Thanks again. Very nice informational site. :)

when my venture was running badly i have used over 1/2 can in 3/4 tank of fuel and it cleared the issues. But I had to replace a plug afterward as the cleared-out carbon ended up fouling out the sparkplug.

I usually use a couple of ounces in every second or thrid tank.

Brian

It really is a Miracle Ginsu kinda additive! The ratio depends on your desired results. General use is 1oz. per gallon it will slowly remove gums and yucks in your fuel and combustion systems, act as an additional lube, absorbs water, and stabilizes fuel. If you have a tough job such as nasty build ups you can run safely upto 4oz. per gallon. I have even heard of people dumping whole bottles in don't think I would do that but I believe in it so much I've contemplated a good stiff morn. drink to clean out my Aging pipes. I have accidentaly spilled on my tank before and did not have means to clean it, I was sure it would be a disaster. When rinsed off NO sign it was there, but it did strip the wax off.

It really is a Miracle Ginsu kinda additive! The ratio depends on your desired results. General use is 1oz. per gallon it will slowly remove gums and yucks in your fuel and combustion systems, act as an additional lube, absorbs water, and stabilizes fuel. If you have a tough job such as nasty build ups you can run safely upto 4oz. per gallon. I have even heard of people dumping whole bottles in don't think I would do that but I believe in it so much I've contemplated a good stiff morn. drink to clean out my Aging pipes. I have accidentaly spilled on my tank before and did not have means to clean it, I was sure it would be a disaster. When rinsed off NO sign it was there, but it did strip the wax off.

Add Wax remover to the list!!:rotfl::rotfl: