IGNORED

Hal's hullabaloo bonnet ride & m&e

Santa Hal

Hi all Houston crew,

Planning a ride this weekend Saturday April 9th. The staging poing is going to be just down from the Doodles at the Waller County BBQ & Shell station on 362 & Hwy 290. Kickstands up by 10.00 am. The ride is going to end up 5 miles from College Station. It will be about 70 miles one way. Hopefully we will see some blue bonnets on the way & back Hullabaloo's has pretty good food.

Here is a link to see whats on the menu.

http://www.hullabaloodiner.com/

Hope Y'all can make it.

Hal n Val :whistling:

Hi all Houston crew,

Planning a ride this weekend Saturday April 9th. The staging poing is going to be just down from the Doodles at the Waller County BBQ & Shell station on 362 & Hwy 290. Kickstands up by 10.00 am. The ride is going to end up 5 miles from College Station. It will be about 70 miles one way. Hopefully we will see some blue bonnets on the way & back Hullabaloo's has pretty good food.

Here is a link to see whats on the menu.

http://www.hullabaloodiner.com/

Hope Y'all can make it.

Hal n Val :whistling:

The ride after we eat will wind through Chappell Hill and on to BellVille with a stop at the DQ, and then on down FM529, not sure of the miles, but good for an hour or two, should prove to be a great Day!!

Hey Owen sounds great. By the way do you know if there is a bycycle ride up that way on the 9th? Went up there today to scope it out and seen a lot of bikes. Don't know if they were practicing or riding. Anway going no matter what.

Hal :cool10:

Hey Owen sounds great. By the way do you know if there is a bycycle ride up that way on the 9th? Went up there today to scope it out and seen a lot of bikes. Don't know if they were practicing or riding. Anway going no matter what.

Hal :cool10:

None that I am aware of but that doesn't mean they won't be there. It's the last weekend before the BPMS-150...

:doh:

If I'm not in line at the demo truck at Tejas Yamaha, I'll be there!! I'm going down on Fri to see what rides I can get [inc. a RSV] and will hopefully get all of that covered on that day.

As Mollie wants to sight see, I wonder if I could hitch a ride so I can too! :sign just kidding:

It doesn't look good for us, plant now has 2 lines running and working 5 10's. Saturday is my only day to fix this place, I wont go on anymore of a rant.....Y'all have a great time, looks like the weather is going to cooperate for you too

:thumbsup2:

Well now that just sucks...I was so looking forward to seeing you... LOL no, really all jokes aside, wish you guy`s could make it, gonna be a good day.. Next time!!

It doesn't look good for us, plant now has 2 lines running and working 5 10's. Saturday is my only day to fix this place, I wont go on anymore of a rant.....Y'all have a great time, looks like the weather is going to cooperate for you too

:thumbsup2: