IGNORED

My bike is gone

short-haul

Well I sold the bike and trailer to a new member out of North Carolina they picked it up this morning.:crying:

Hated to see it go but due to a wrist injury I haven't been able to ride since last May and it just was not fair to the bike to have it sit.

I still have planes to be in Cody for the rally look for me in a 1939 Plymouth Rat Rod.

I still will be here if any one needs help on there bike.

Plans are if they get my wrist taken care of in the next year, I will buy a new venture in 2 years if Yamaha has up graded the Venture if not look for a used again

Everyone have a great summer:thumbsup2:

Sorry to hear about your injury and the bike going but that seems like a wise way to go. No sense in letting it sit around to rot and depreciate...

I still have planes to be in Cody for the rally look for me in a 1939 Plymouth Rat Rod....

http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/forum/smileyvault-drool.gif

So sorry you had to let her go because of injuries, you truly had a beautiful rsv and it is an honor to be able to be the new owner! We had a great time with you all getting loaded and all. I just cant wait to get home and get to riding.:mytruck1:Trailering is no fun!

Must have seen all us good looking guys and bikes at the Columbus, NC meet and eat a few weeks ago and just had to have one...

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new bike.

Hope to see you at our next meet and eat in Hickory, NC.

sorry to hear that you had to let the bike go, but a guys gotta do what a guys gotta do.

I'd love to see pics of the rat rod. I was out at the salt flats a few years ago, and there were lots of cool rat rods out there.

Steve

Must have seen all us good looking guys and bikes at the Columbus, NC meet and eat a few weeks ago and just had to have one...

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new bike.

Hope to see you at our next meet and eat in Hickory, NC.

I totally agree on the good looks part.Glad he got the venture and glad he joined this group.

So sorry you had to let her go because of injuries, you truly had a beautiful rsv and it is an honor to be able to be the new owner! We had a great time with you all getting loaded and all. I just cant wait to get home and get to riding.:mytruck1:Trailering is no fun!

Congrats on the Venture and thanks for joining this group.It was a pleasure meeting you in Columbus and look forward to more Meet and Eats.