IGNORED

Planning a trip

Reddog170

Well I am positive that my bike will be fully operational shortly. I will tool around here for a bit with it then take a nice long trip. Now being as I have a few variables that I cannot control the date cannot be set yet. But I am planning on making a trip to southern Kentucky around mid summer.

A few questions, how do I find and either print or load into my GPS the help/ coffee break list? Do members mind a rider just calling up saying " Hey up for a cup of Joe?" I don't, but I am a little off my rocker. When putting this into my GPS (the tom tom from a previous thread) I found that it will plan from point a to point b but cant program in any stops, but I can deal with that. Am still bringing my atlas anyway.

For those that have made longer trips what is most likely (other than the operator) to mess up?

Thank You, Shaun

Well, I can't speak for others, but if you were to call us, the answer would be yes! We are always glad to have company and meet new people. I think you wil find that this whole group is a friendly bunch!

Enjoy your trip, that's the whole reason behind a touring bike!!