IGNORED

Martin Fabrication HID - Phone Call??

RedRider

Someone called me this past Monday night to talk about the lights I just added and hit me at a really bad time. I didn't catch who it was.

The phone rang just as I had just put dinner on the stove and then a (former) BIL stopped by with a car we were buying. It just snowballed and I needed to postpone the call to attend the immediate things happening in the kitchen.

Didn't mean to be rude. Would be glad to chat about the lights (or anything else). It just hit at a really bad time.

Give me a call this weekend if you would still like to chat. Will be in the garage (fixing cars) or in the office (doing taxes) all weekend.

RR

Someone called me this past Monday night to talk about the lights I just added and hit me at a really bad time. I didn't catch who it was.

The phone rang just as I had just put dinner on the stove and then a (former) BIL stopped by with a car we were buying. It just snowballed and I needed to postpone the call to attend the immediate things happening in the kitchen.

Didn't mean to be rude. Would be glad to chat about the lights (or anything else). It just hit at a really bad time.

Give me a call this weekend if you would still like to chat. Will be in the garage (fixing cars) or in the office (doing taxes) all weekend.

RR

Just a thought, maybe check your caller ID if ya have it? You might be able to find 'em that way:detective:

BTW, it wasn't me!