IGNORED

Hopnel Tank Bib

Danaman

Does anyone know where I can get a hopnel tank bib with the pouch for my 2004 midnite venture. I had one before that was braided in the centre and along the outside edges. The ones I see now all have the braid on the outside edges but not in the middle, the middle is plain.

Does anyone know where I can get a hopnel tank bib with the pouch for my 2004 midnite venture. I had one before that was braided in the centre and along the outside edges. The ones I see now all have the braid on the outside edges but not in the middle, the middle is plain.

There's a recent thread about a gal that does custom leather work. Really nice looking work. I've tried to find the thread. No luck. Maybe someone else can supply you with a link...

As for Hopnel, they sold out a few years ago and I think discontinued the bibs for the RSV. Don't know why. I want to make some bibs for the top of my saddlebags that match my Hopnel tank and trunk bibs. I ordered some vinyl last week that I HOPE is a close match. If it is, then I just have to find the smooth vinyl and braid trim to do the edges.

Thanks for mentioning me Condor. Danaman, I'm, the one who does the leather work, Nanci Rogers and my site is http://www.acehighleathers.com

I just started a thread stating that the site is temporarily down due to a BIG ugly oops on the host servers side. If you have any questions please email me directly or call me at 530-905-0505.

Keep your fingers crossed that it will be up and running ASAP:fingers-crossed-emo

regards

Nanci