IGNORED

First ride this year

steamer

Hey Steamer,

Been too long after this winter. Was ready to ride and found out I needed a new battery - Skydoc sending one out asap so until then she sits in the barn.

Congrats on the ride - hope to be out there soon.

Let the Season BEGIN!!!!!

Dal

Keep my battery on a tender all winter.at first I didn't think she was going to start,had to crank her over several times,then it happened...first one cylinder then 2 then 3 and 4.let her idle on the choke for about a minute,then idle for about five minutes and away we go! She spit and sputtered alittle then settled out ran real good.Can't wait to burn off this gas and fill her up with fresh gas.:happy34:

Yeah baby, Buffalo Bodnar showed up at my door this afternoon and forced me to go out for the first ride of the season....I planned to work on my bike this weekend then shake her down on Sunday...Thanks Ken your a good friend, I really needed that. He even offered to come by Saturday and help me give my baby a good going over....As Jonas would say "I FEEL GOOD":dancefool::dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :biker:

My first ride of the year was yesterday! It's been a long cold snowy winter here. The snow and ice finally melted off the road and the mud was dried up to a navigational level so i finally got to ride! :cool10: Rode again today, but it was a chilly 40F.

I also got for first ride today. called Yamaha of Warren to see if they had a rear tire in stock. said they had time to do it right away. got it and put about 100 miles on this afternoon. what a great St.Patrick's :cool10::cool10: whoohoo!!!!

Hello Everyone: Experiencing a few above average days for March in western Nebraska. My wife actually asked to go ride yesterday. Rode two hours after work. Snow predicted for tonight. First poker run of the season is scheduled for this Sunday. (Weather permitting) Take care everyone.

Me too me too!!! Got my first ride of the year in today. The old 83VR had to set covered under the awning all winter because it got snowed and iced in early. Went out yesterday and 2 cranks and it fired right up, aired tires, checked everything out and chipped away the remaining ice so it was ready to go today. Felt GOOOOOOOD. :big-grin-emoticon: