IGNORED

hungry ??? Try this ...

Squeeze

Do all y'all know how much we're gonna spend at the super market now trying to buy all these ingredients? And you can't get all those Wisconsin cheeses down here so our Wisconsin members better be ready to do some shopping and shipping:thumbsup2:

you can either use the Slider or use the small up Arrow on the right side of the "Rolodex" ...

Dang Lutz ... dunno what I'd do without ya bro! :think:

Truth is, I discovered it's either IE8 or a combination of IE8 and Windows 7 as it works fine in IE7 running on WinXP.

Obviously the website wasn't designed to be compatable with current Microsoft technologies .... or maybe it's just "My Computer" .... nahhhhhhhhh, couldn't possibly be that!!! :rotf:

Ah Rick, come on, IE8 ?? Really ??

Ouch ...... :bluesbrother::bluesbrother::bluesbrother:

You REALLY should know better than that !! !!

I immediately put this posBrowser on the Backseat when it wouldn't allow me to enter the Settings/Diagnostics Page on my IoMega NasDrive in my LAN, because of a missing or wrong Certificate. I couldn't get past the Security Measures ....

But they already bring on the next Level, IE9 seems to be on the Door Step ...

I immediately put this posBrowser on the Backseat when it wouldn't allow me to enter the Settings/Diagnostics Page on my IoMega NasDrive in my LAN, because of a missing or wrong Certificate. I couldn't get past the Security Measures ....

It couldn't have anything to do with the KBOP, could it?

Maybe so, honestly, i don't know what KBOP is ...

I tried it for 10 Minutes, with lowered Security Settings for the IoMega IP(local) and anything else i could think of by the Time, after that, i refused to invest another Minute of my Life and to live with the "Error".

Since this happened on the 2008R2 Server, which is a Server and not used for Internet browsing, i just use my Desktop WIN7-64bit with FF for configuring and checking the Drive ....

Maybe so, honestly, i don't know what KBOP is ...

I was "funnin" ya ... KBOP (Keyboard Operator)

I've tried a few changes in IE8 as well as updating Adobe Flash player (as that's what runs the cheeseandburger.com site) but nothing let's it work so far.

Man oh man those are making me hungry!! Works fine here, I'm in SoCal wishing I had some Wisconsin cheese!!! Those are some fine looking burgers, enough variety to try a different one every week!!

I'm not sure about KBOP, but it could just be an ID 10 T error!

thanks for sharing that great site!!

Brian