IGNORED

Windsor Colorado dealer A.C.E.S

Hulign

Just got home after logging around 1000 miles today. The 2008 RSV is in the garage safe and sound thanks to a uhaul trailer and an understanding GF.

So I got a 2008 RSV (S?) with 1059 miles for 10,900(warranty till 8/2014) Has HD mufflers, the extra light bar/driving lights. The tape deck has been replaced with a lined box, not sure how I feel about that. A light scratch on the headlight chrome trim and an odd spot on the front fender trim.

A great experience dealing with ACES.... Provided I get the paperwork on time they get 5 stars from me.

So now I need a tape deck and a replacement seat hold down nut(only had one)

Pretty stoked and damn tired.

BTW the Uhaul trailer with the chock built in worked sweet, could barely tell it was back there and built like a Sherman tank!

Night all

Frank

And you didn't stop by and see me or call me or anything... :confused07: :bawling:

I've been to A.C.E.S a couple of times I'm just a hop, skip and a jump away. You should have called I would have checked it out for you. Saw that one a week or so ago on Craigslist.

Hope you enjoy it. Contact Rick Butler, he makes some seat hold down nuts with thumb screws on there so you don't need a wrench to put them on or take them off.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/member.php?u=183

Oh, and cardinal rule number 1... Where are the pictures. :Bunny:

The tape deck has been replaced with a lined box, not sure how I feel about that.

So now I need a tape deck

I just took a quick look in the tech section here, and didn't find the info I was looking for, but...

I've seen a couple bikes that have been modded like this, and as I recall, they had done some custom trimming to the opening.

Before you spend the bucks on the tape deck, you may want to compare your opening to an original, and see if the tape deck will fit properly.

Otherwise, some that have done the stash box mod use an MP3 player in the stash box for choice of music. There's a AUX input cable right there to feed it through the audio system on the bike.

Enjoy your pretty much NEW bike, Scooter Bob

Thanks for this offer BTW!

I have been on the Vmax forums for years but being new around here I didn't want to impose. I figured I couldn't go too wrong with a bike that only had a hair over 1000 miles on it. Although I am a little surprised to see some of the mods done already.

I have only rode it about 25 miles so far but see a lot of comfort and questions in my future.

Thanks all for the advice I have gotten already!!

Got nylon wing nuts for the seat and got the visors off the front turn signals and passing lights. Got my skull from the Vmax modded onto the key. Also got the highway pegs mounted. Next up is an led brake light bar and get the air horn mounted. I think I'm going to go with it in the fairing so I can take the headlight visor off while I am in there.

Thanks again all,

Frank

And you didn't stop by and see me or call me or anything... :confused07: :bawling:

I've been to A.C.E.S a couple of times I'm just a hop, skip and a jump away. You should have called I would have checked it out for you. Saw that one a week or so ago on Craigslist.

Hope you enjoy it. Contact Rick Butler, he makes some seat hold down nuts with thumb screws on there so you don't need a wrench to put them on or take them off.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/member.php?u=183

Oh, and cardinal rule number 1... Where are the pictures. :Bunny: