IGNORED

Help with Ebay

StuD

There is an item on Ebay that I would like to bid on but can't because I live in Canada. I have Emaild to see if I can get an EXEMTION from the seller, which I have bought from privetly before. However there is only 13hr left to bid & I am frozen out untill Iam OKed by seller. The item is 270186581173 rear bumper for my 84. Any Ideas??????? :canada::canada::canada:

There is an item on Ebay that I would like to bid on but can't because I live in Canada. I have Emaild to see if I can get an EXEMTION from the seller, which I have bought from privetly before. However there is only 13hr left to bid & I am frozen out untill Iam OKed by seller. The item is 270186581173 rear bumper for my 84. Any Ideas??????? :canada::canada::canada:

Check with Ken (wuzzfuzz) on the US shipping address location he uses in Sumas WA. From what he told me the cost is $3.00 per parcel, for the drop shipping.

Check with Ken (wuzzfuzz) on the US shipping address location he uses in Sumas WA. From what he told me the cost is $3.00 per parcel, for the drop shipping.

That is what I have Rocket, its just I cant bid from CANADA. :canada::canada::canada: I guess our $$$$$$$$$$ is worth toooooo much.:rotf::rotf::rotf:

That is what I have Rocket, its just I cant bid from CANADA. :canada::canada::canada: I guess our $$$$$$$$$$ is worth toooooo much.:rotf::rotf::rotf:

Huh? I'm sorry - but it might just be Southern Hemisphere ignorance - but why CAN'T Canadians bid on US eBay stuff?:confused24::confused24:

If an ebay seller specifically wont ship to Canada, then it will not allow and ebayer with a Canadian address to bid.

Ah - gotcha! Thanks squidley.

So it's not a matter of Canadians not being allowed to bid, it's more a matter of the seller being able to specify to whom he or she will or will not sell!

Rather discriminatory don't you think, especially when the buyer is supposed to pay in $US as well as pay freight. What does the seller have to lose (apart from a certain sale)?

Check with Ken (wuzzfuzz) on the US shipping address location he uses in Sumas WA. From what he told me the cost is $3.00 per

parcel, for the drop shipping.

that is why i ship a lot of stuff to WA. i put a repair bill with my used generators and my friend comes to pick it up to take it back and tells the crossing he did not buy it in the us just had it repaired in the us and shows the bill ,works

spear the reason some ebayers will not sell to Can. is because bad guys will use a Can address and it is very hard to check on them , i just give my phone # and make Can. and UK. call me and use caller ID to make sure they are who they say there are , so far i never had a call from Nairobi :rotfl:but i have had a lot of emails from yahoo.uk trying to get out of calling me

so far i have not had a call from the land of oz , how much would that cost ?:rotfl: a call to CAN. is only 1 dollar {US }

the reason some ebayers will not sell to Can. is because bad guys will use a Can address and it is very hard to check on them

I ship to Canada all the time with my business. But I'm lazy, and the only complaint I have is that filling out all the customs forms is a PITA. Shipping in the US is a breeze with either USPS or UPS. Not so on something going north of the boarder.

I ship to Canada all the time with my business. But I'm lazy, and the only complaint I have is that filling out all the customs forms is a PITA. Shipping in the US is a breeze with either USPS or UPS. Not so on something going north of the boarder.

Very believable, also UPS soaks the s**t out of us with added costs to get through customs.