IGNORED

Funny thing happened today...

coy55boy

My commute to work is about 7 miles and usually takes 15 or 20 minutes depending on traffic. This morning was no exception. However, when I left work this evening, it was 67 miles and took an hour and a half. Just can't figure it out...

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n163/coy55boy/Black%20Beauty/Sunset030111.jpg

Gotta love a nice sunset! :thumbsup2:

you had better get that 1800 back to the dealer - it sounds like you didn't get the letter for the recall on the defective odometers - it's common defect with a number of motorcycles especially in nice weather.

it's most common in northern states as spring approaches. My first suggestion is to keep an eye on your fuel guage as you will find it reading incorrectly as well. What I mean is that you will probably need to re-fuel twice a week instead of maybe once.

Good luck with your problem and try to enjoy your trip home each day.:clap2:

I get a kick out of all the other folks at work when gas prices go up. They ask how much cheaper it is to take the bike to work instead of the Dakota.

I have to explain it's no cheaper at all, just takes longer to get home!

Later, Scooter Bob

It is amazing how many non-riders think we own and ride bikes for the gas mileage.

It's sort of like my daughter working at Menards while going to college, I figured I might save a little money with her discount but soon found out I spend lots and lots more because she works there.