IGNORED

Starting a new list

friesman

THis has been a long winter and I am getting more than a little bit stir crazy so I cant be held resonsible for my thoughts...lol

I think we should start up a list and add everyone to it that makes a comment about how nice and warm it is, and bugs us about the cold and ice, and that they rode, blah, blah, blah .......and then put that list in a safe place until the really hot weather hits them in August when they dont want to ride and we should all send them pictures and notes reminding of all the fun we are having where we are.

Ok, now who wants to be first on my list.........:stickpoke::stirthepot::backinmyday:

Brian

Edited by friesman

THis has been a long winter and I am getting more than a little bit stir crazy so I cant be held resonsible for my thoughts...lol

I think we should start up a list and add everyone to it that makes a comment about how nice and warm it is, and bugs us about the cold and ice, and that they rode, blah, blah, blah .......and then put that list in a safe place until the really hot weather hits them in August when they dont want to ride and we should all send them pictures and notes reminding of all the fun we are having where we are.

Ok, now who wants to be first on my list.........:stickpoke::stirthepot::backinmyday:

Brian

I could add a few names!! Time to get those 85's on the road!! Well almost. I did see the sun today. I think thats what it was....:think:

Sure, why not.... I got some riding in Dec & Jan, while at home on the wet coast.....

Good rain gear, is a requirement over there..... :canada:

Not so good here now Rocket. Snow hit us on Wednesday, wind chills of -16* Celsius and as I type this it is snowing again with about 6 inches still on the ground. For those that don't know... that is a MASSIVE snow fall out here. I was hoping to be back riding again by today but not going to happen. I am praying for rain again soon! :rain2:

Yep it's been a bit of a long winter for some.:whistling:

Margaret

Yes it has! We haven't seen bare ground here since Late October. I haven't been able to ride my bike since early October. I only hope I can spend as much time on my bike this summer as I've spent on the tractor this winter plowing snow.

The Ruff count has you up by about 30 or 40 already so:rotfl:,,,,it might be a long summer...:snow2::rotfl:

Here, stick another one in your list......81 right now as im about to head to work with the bike. Might be a chilly 60 when I leave at 3 am.....

Tuesday its supposed to be a frosty 66 all day....:snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::cold::cold::cold::cold::scorched::scorched:

Here, stick another one in your list......81 right now as im about to head to work with the bike. Might be a chilly 60 when I leave at 3 am.....

Tuesday its supposed to be a frosty 66 all day....:snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::cold::cold::cold::cold::scorched::scorched:

:Im not listening to:Im not listening to:Im not listening to:Im not listening to:Im not listening to:Im not listening to:Im not listening to:Im not listening to:Im not listening to:Im not listening to

Now why the heck didnt ya have that nice warm weather when I was down there in Florida in January....LOL

Brian:rotfl:

Well go ahead and add all of us from NC at least down to FL. We're gonna be in the 80s tomorrow too. I'm not rubbing anything in cause I don't get to ride anyway. (at least for now).

Margaret

Add me, I am still wondering what happend to winter? Two weeks was the most my bike sat and I did not get to do any of my winter projects. :(

Now I have to deal with Spring allergies from everything blooming. :stirthepot:

Brian

Yup, I gotta agree. I would probabaly be first on that list. It gets too hot to ride here, but only for a month maybe. Then I got 11 left for riding. And we got bugs, deer, and possums too.

And don't forget about the love bugs and Armored -Dillos in Florida. They can really dampen your spirits.

Fire that list up. It oughta be fun!

Yeah, it was in the 70ws both saturday and Sunday. Rode up into Alabama to meet my son and then we both rode back down here. Rode all day yesterday too. But I have to admit this was the first time I got to ride since----------last friday. Dang work and rain keeps interfering with my riding.

As for hot, yeah we get that down here also. Sometimes July and always August is just too darn hot to ride, Unless I ride at night and then I have to contend with the bugs and the deer. But at least I don't have to hook my bike up to a battery tender and no chance of the tires going low due to lack of use. Sooooooo, go ahead and put me on your list !!!. I've already put all you yankees on my list !!!!!! :buttkick::rotfl::rotf::stirthepot:

:Im not listening to:Im not listening to:Im not listening to:Im not listening to:Im not listening to:Im not listening to:Im not listening to:Im not listening to:Im not listening to:Im not listening to

Now why the heck didnt ya have that nice warm weather when I was down there in Florida in January....LOL

Brian:rotfl:

Thats cause you Canucks brought it down with ya. Come to think of it, it warmed up real nice when Gary left too...hmmmmmm:smile5:

Lets see here. Looks like another 80 deg day here so a major decision is needed. Take the SUV and have to put the A/C on or just ride the bike to work again?? Probably have to open the windshield vent as well. Decisions, decisions.....

Look guys and gals, in south central TX we have summer days that is well over 100. So far we have had about maybe 3 weeks in which I have not RODE my bikes, yes it was cold but I rode. The only time I have not rode my bikes was within the first 3 weeks after my knee surgery. I do have my limits on when I do not ride, like when its raining or if the temp is below 32 degrees and if their is ice and or snow on the ground. How often does that happen here.

Did I mention that I'm over 60??:cool10:

Rick A.

I just postedd a bunch of pics from the MC show last weekend so your list just keeps getting bigger

David

thanks for posting the pics, i enjoyed em a lot!!!:banana::banana: If cant be riding my bike, I might as well be looking at other bikes.

Brian:smile5: