IGNORED

Planned Trip

Rocket

This year Grump & I are heading off on a long trip by 83 & 86 VR bikes. So far, there are a few planned stops, with about a month in the CFB Borden area & a side trip to South Carolina. This trip is part of his bucket list, seeing that he is now 70, it can't really wait.

I want to, hit the International rally in Cody as well. A few members that I am in periodic contact with, told me that we must stop by during the trip, or I am in deep doo doo.

So this is a general warning to all, that we will be meeting more of you this year.

:canada:

Just remember you gotta let us know where you are at all times. So you can meet up with some of us of course.(what did you think?)

Hope you both have a great time and a safe time.

Margaret

I think Rocket has one of those SPOT locators. He needs to set up a web page so that we can follow him on the trip, and know where he is if he doesn't show up in Cody. Then we can go persuade him to show up.......... :whistling:

I think Rocket has one of those SPOT locators. He needs to set up a web page so that we can follow him on the trip, and know where he is if he doesn't show up in Cody. Then we can go persuade him to show up.......... :whistling:

Yup, I have had one for a few years.

The shared page is http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0dW2uviFRmfVBIi65A9vRaQ1osJHe2jOq

Nothing on it right now & it only holds the tracking for a week. So those that are intersted bookmark this linked page.

• 2 months later...
This year Grump & I are heading off on a long trip by 83 & 86 VR bikes. This trip is part of his bucket list, seeing that he is now 70, it can't really wait.

I want to, hit the International rally in Cody as well. A few members that I am in periodic contact with, told me that we must stop by during the trip, or I am in deep doo doo.

So this is a general warning to all, that we will be meeting more of you this year.

:canada:

Just over a week left, before departure...... Hopefully hwy 2 across Nodak is not flooded.

Yup, I have had one for a few years.

The shared page is http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0dW2uviFRmfVBIi65A9vRaQ1osJHe2jOq

Nothing on it right now & it only holds the tracking for a week. So those that are intersted bookmark this linked page.

Rocket,

Check out www.spotwalla.com. If you set up an account there (free) it will pull the spot data from the spot service and plot it on a map also. However, it doesn't expire in a week. I found it easier to use than the findmespot.com site.

Dennis

This year Grump & I are heading off on a long trip by 83 & 86 VR bikes. So far, there are a few planned stops, with about a month in the CFB Borden area & a side trip to South Carolina. This trip is part of his bucket list, seeing that he is now 70, it can't really wait.--- So this is a general warning to all, that we will be meeting more of you this year.

Hey Rocket, Borden is only an hour from my place. Sure hope to be able to extend some hospitality and also enjoy some Ontario roads with you guys and others here in Ontario. Keep us posted as you come this way!

• 2 weeks later...