IGNORED

gps permission

Woody

yes, thats right my sweet little wife has said to get the gps I want :hihi: she knows not what she has done. I know some people have bought new ones lately and I am looking for the best deal. so where to buy and what model do you recomend? been looking at the zumo 665.

Guest tx2sturgis
yes, thats right my sweet little wife has said to get the gps I want :hihi: she knows not what she has done. I know some people have bought new ones lately and I am looking for the best deal. so where to buy and what model do you recomend? been looking at the zumo 665.
For a bike? car? truck? airplane? geocaching?

We assume its for a bike but you didnt say...

Bike GPS, would definitely recommend the Zumo 665 with the XM Satelite radio.

Since installing this with the Satelite Puck receiver, commercial free radio Classic Vinyl or Classic Rewind tunes has been increadible.

FYI

The 665 also has a car mount for use in the both vehicle. Issue is that the satelite radio needs the "puck" since ID # for the Sat radio is part of the puck antenna.

:cool10:

• 1 month later...

Bought my 665 last year from www.pcnation.com They had the best price at the time, in stock and delivery was good. As for the 665, overall I am happy with it. I wanted XM and it works well. Also have the weather sub. which gives current weather/radar maps. If you take long trips, this is a great option and tells you when you are about to get wet.

I'm sure you did fine. I don't know that they have the best prices so I didn't say anything, I should have though. Sorry about that. I have actually seen them a few places cheaper but the reviews on those places weren't usually that good. Heck, you only paid $14.00 more...that's not bad.

• 4 weeks later...

finally got time to put my buddyrich cable in today works great, (Thanks Buddy) :) wish we could hook up a vox on it for the intercom. while I was in there I found some wires that had been chewed on, I just taped them up could not find the varmit that did it.