IGNORED

Stadium Yamaha TX

1BigDog

No,

This dealership has been around since the mid 70s where I bought my 750 Special there in 78. I haven't been over there in a while and I'm sure the ownership has changed several times like many of us have seen in the past few years, but I think this is serious. Maybe they are making a consious effort to take advantage of the internet market like MR Cycles and others like them have been doing over the most recent years. If their overhead is low and they can make orders like this with no manpower with something like drop shipment from Yamaha, then maybe they can give us a 40% discount?

Would any of you like me to ride over there and talk with them?

Hope this helps,

Rick

I think someone mentioned them a couple of months back.

I went to their site to get pricing on saddle bag rails,,,, really good.

I printed the page then showed it to my local dealer. He normally will match a

Yamaha dealer price,,, he did.

So, even if they are not convenient, your dealer "may" meet his price.

(So, may want to put that dealer in your favorite bucket.)

Mike G.

Stadium Yamaha is a really great place to do your bidness.

I have talked with the owner, and he is serious about Customer Service.

Sadly, all the MC shops in the D/FW area will ignore you if you walk in, unless you are on a zoomie Go-fast bike, and are about 22 yrs old. HA!

Not true at this place, they are a small shop, but they have always taken care of me, looked me in the eye, and thanked me for my business.

So even though there is a Yamaha shop 2 miles from my house, I ride across the Metroplex to go to Stadium.

Just about every Y part is keystoned.... In other words doubled from wholesale price. So at 40% they're still making 10% on Internet sales. Not great, but a lot better than 50% of nothing. My local Y deal just had a parts sale where everything was $1 buck over cost. One interprising individual walked in and ordered a set of Billet Wheels to the tune of $1200. Saved big bucks.... :thumbsup2:

I have used them for a couple of times and have not had any problem with them.

I ordered the Yamaha luggage rack for the RSV that was back ordered. after waiting three months it finally shipped. The sales manager call to verify that I received it and apologized again. the problem is with Yamaha supporting your rides.