IGNORED

Carbtune order from UK

BIG TOM

OOOOOOOPS sorry bout that..

:sign cmon:

You'll probably be getting yours within the next few days... I hope...

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up...:duck:

Now, I have to read up on this, and find the posts here, to pull it off...

Gives me something interesting to do tonight and especially "tommorrow"! :Venture: with my sweetie...

Guest PlaneCrazy

You know, both the USPS and Canada Post should send their executives over to Hong Kong to get lessons on how to run a postal service. I have ordered dozens of motorcycle parts from HK and they all usually have free shipping included and they ship super fast.

Perfect example of the discrepancies between countries...

1. An insurance cheque from my insurance company took 14 days to get to me from a city only 400 miles away back in November. That is first class letter mail and the company records when the mail is picked up by Canada Post

2. I ordered a custom air filter housing for my other bike just 2 days ago on Ebay from a Hong Kong dealer. It's a 6 pound box about 20 inches on a side. I ordered it at about 10am Saturday morning and paid with paypal and the box arrived at the airport here where I live yesterday morning. 24 hours later! :thumbsup2: I expect it at my door tomorrow, once UPS's broker clears it through customs.

I don't know if it's the same with the USPS, but Canada Post letter carriers can't deliver mail anymore because their bags are too full of advertisements that they contract to deliver :crying:

I finally received my carbtune that was Ordered on Dec 13th 2010. Been waiting a long time to get it. Sean, Morgan Company, also stated that he sent me a replacement item on the 17th of January 2011. Today I received the December's order. I wrote to Sean immediately to let him know that I received the item from the December's order. I then open the paper wraping to find that one of the pins where the air line hooks into was "broke OFF" the carbtune. So I send a photo of the broken pin to the Morgan company ie: Sean and I am waiting for a reply. I am going to recommend better packing as it was only in the storage case that I ordered with the Carbtune tool. It was wrapped in very light plastic paper. There was some bubble wrap on the top of the pins but not enough to protect it from the two month journey to my place of residence. I am glad to see that others are getting their's and that it arrived in good order. So for all that have the carbtune I would recommend that a little more bubble wrap surround the four pins when you put it in the carrying case for protection. They will break off!!! DanC:bang head:

Tired of waiting...Informed carbtune that they can refund my credit card and if and when my carbtune ever arrives , I'll send it back to them. (in a few months of course). I know its not their fault, but they should provide some type of tracking no. so I could have at least followed its progress during shipping....I will not ever be dealing with carbtune again.......sorry for the rant but, enough is enough.....

Carbtune should have been able to give you a tracking number depending on how they sent it. As long as they sent it, it can only be lost in the mail, or lost in Customs. My bet is Customs is holding it (you on a list somewhere?).

Any chance you can call Customs and have them look to see if they have a package for you?

I wouldn't stop doing business with Carbtune. As long as they shipped it then the issue isn't with them.

For those that did receive their carbtune... did you notice the ship date and compare it to the receive date? Order date doesn't count. How long it took them to put it in the mail is what counts for how long it took for it to go thru the system.

If there was a long time between order date and ship date then the issue is with the supplier.

Big Tom, I know how you feel cause I went through it as well.

I'd take a little time and think about it though as it's really not Morgans fault, it's homeland securitys, Morgans hands are tied... Can you imagine how many irate customers they are dealing with?...

Hey, it could be worse, you, could be the one that has to answer the phone for Morgan Carbtune...

That plus when I got it, i'll be danged if I'd send it back... They really are worth the money.

If you want , and pay the shipping I'll lend you mine...

Big Tom, I know how you feel cause I went through it as well.

I'd take a little time and think about it though as it's really not Morgans fault, it's homeland securitys, Morgans hands are tied... Can you imagine how many irate customers they are dealing with?...

Hey, it could be worse, you, could be the one that has to answer the phone for Morgan Carbtune...

That plus when I got it, i'll be danged if I'd send it back... They really are worth the money.

If you want , and pay the shipping I'll lend you mine...[/quote

I do understand its not their fault. It was shipped 2 days after I ordered it. I have others that I can borrow in the area. I just hate to borrow things. I just wanted my own. I can order a set of guages and have them here in a week or so..Carbtune does state it may take a little longer to recieve it .They also state that average shipping time is 10 days, so waiting a month I can understand. Now its two months and still NADA.

Yay! Mine finally got here today! Let's see, Dec 31 'till Feb 11...just 42 days. Gotta love our gov't. They're doing everything they can think of to protect us. Problem is, the only thing they can think of is to close the barn door after the cows already left.

Somebody tries to smuggle liquid explosives on board, so now water has to be bought at the airport and everyone has to buy tiny little bottles of shampoo. Then somebody lights a firecracker in their shoe, so now we have to take our shoes off in front of God and everybody. Then somebody smuggles a makeshift bomb in their underwear, and now we have to let them take naked pictures of our Mom's and wives and daughters or get felt up. I'm scared to death somebody is gonna shove a stick of dynamite up their butt! When that happens, I ain't flyin' no more. I don't care if I have to go get a new job!

Has anyone ordered from carbtune lately. (since the cartridge bomb issue in the fall) My order was shipped out Dec. 17th. I still have not received it yet. Carbtune replies to my e-mails and just says SORRY this is a 'Homeland Security' issue and they cannot say how long it will take for me to receive it.........they state it will arrive by ground mail and tell me there is no tracking no.......(huh?)I know that they are a stand up company but, this is getting annoying. Any one else waiting on a carbtune?:think:
Well, I was having the same problem. It took 59 days for mine to arrive. It was ordered and shipped on Dec 13.2010. It just arrived yesterday Feb 11,2011. Its not the company's fault but home land security is just not letting the boxes on aircraft with people aboard. Every box is being scanned and etc. According to Sean Morgan the shipping company is getting more cargo type aircraft to deliver the mail being shipped. you should be receiving yours very shortly. DanC :backinmyday:

Tired of waiting...Informed carbtune that they can refund my credit card and if and when my carbtune ever arrives , I'll send it back to them. (in a few months of course). I know its not their fault, but they should provide some type of tracking no. so I could have at least followed its progress during shipping....I will not ever be dealing with carbtune again.......sorry for the rant but, enough is enough.....

Don't give up. It took mine 59 days to get here but it did finally arrive. Ordered Dec 13th and arrived Feb 11, 2011. You will get it. DanC

Well, for those interested I just recieved my carbtune today. I ordered jan. 7 and recieved feb. 14.

Just in time the weathers getting better, I got to go for a ride yesterday and Friday is supposed to be about 65 here. I think I'm calling in sick for work on Fri. and riding all day.

:stickinouttounge:

Well I received my carbtune today intact. I fired off a letter of apology stating that I knew it was not their fault and that I will not be asking for a refund . I do think that Carbtune needs to notify their customers in the USA that it will take 8 weeks for delivery and needs to set up some type of tracking no. for them . Yes, I was frustrated and normally I am very patient. Guess we all have bad days....:bowdown:

Thank Heaven Big Tom doesn't get his ICE CREAM from the UK! He would have sunk that Island by now! :rotf::crackup::crying:

Tom, I'm glad you got your Carbtune! Now I have a good reason to come up for a Carb. Sync!

Earl

Since when do you need a reason to visit me..........my door is always open to you..:biker:ps...bring ice cream...........:fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16):