IGNORED

Sign the world is coming to a end

kantornado

This sign is directed at me. Even though I am not speeding, someone thinks I am and went to the trouble to cause attention to when I leave the subdivision.

I am very considerate of my neighbors, but I guess you can not please everyone.....Ron

Just ignore it. It is not worth getting worked up over. If it's not you doesn't pertain to you. People just hate bikes for some reason. Don't stoop to their level.

I believe, I would invest in a "silent dog whistle" and repeatedly waste a little gasoline in the quiet car/truck. Nothing better than keeping good neighbors good... and sign makers wondering, "whats setting OLE Sport To Barking This Time"

Even while riding the bicycle or going for a walk might be a good time for a silent dog whistle to get the dogs barking for reasons other than a motorcycle going by....let them realize that the motorcycle isnt the issue the dogs are..........

Brian

have Hundreds of biker friends stop buy in the wee hours of the night and take pic's of them by the sign

let a few HD guys know about it shouldnt take long for them to take it down on there own

let them all know you want the sign to stay and just need a lot of bikes to do a drive bye all hours of the night and day

and then talk to your nabors and have them all start calling about the barking dogs keeping them up all night

Maybe it's not really the MC that is causing the issue, but the barking dogs, barking at the MC, because the dogs don't like the MC. In their mind, get rid of the MC, then their dogs will be quiet and the problem solved and they won't have neighbors complaining about their dogs barking. Maybe have one of your neighbors go over there and talk to them about the barking, and explain to them in the process that MC are a legal entity but not dogs barking at 5 am.