IGNORED

rough start for the new year

BIG TOM

Ice build up tore my gutter down along with some siding ,soffet and facia boards........on the way down it hit 2 of my air conditioners....:doh: If thats not bad enough my sliding glass doors are leaking this morning and my toilet ball rod just snapped off..........HAPPY NEW YEAR.........:bawling:I hope this is not the way the rest of my year is going to be...on the other hand , Bongobob invited me over for LASAGNA..YA HOO!!!..maybe I take that BAD juju over to his house and leave it there.....50 degrees and rain this morning....I love living in BUFFALO...!!!!!!!!!! :bang head: :fnd_(16):

Bummer when your ball and rod snap off!!!!

Best of luck with the rest of the place, I was going to offer to come over and help, but now you're going to Bob and Becky's and I wasn't invited,,,,, oh well, I got lots to here anyways, and I'm not much good when it comes to measuring things.

Bummer when your ball and rod snap off!!!!

Best of luck with the rest of the place, I was going to offer to come over and help, but now you're going to Bob and Becky's and I wasn't invited,,,,, oh well, I got lots to here anyways, and I'm not much good when it comes to measuring things.

Sure get me in trouble with Bobby......You are always welcome here...p.s. I just replaced my ball and rod ..........I'm back in business now....... :moon: :whistling:

Can you push rewind and start over? I would use your big set of bloomers to fix the leak in the doors and there is probably some material left over to fix the roof.

Hope things get better!

Yama Mama:beer:

No way !!!.. I'D RATHER HAVE THEM LEAK !!! :no-no-no:

Guest RawHide
I'm not much good when it comes to measuring things.

what all guys are good at this we allways add a few inches and allow for shrinkage.

Talking about SIZE AGAIN....LMAO!

Guest RawHide
Ice build up tore my gutter down along with some siding ,soffet and facia boards........on the way down it hit 2 of my air conditioners....:doh: If thats not bad enough my sliding glass doors are leaking this morning and my toilet ball rod just snapped off..........HAPPY NEW YEAR.........:bawling:I hope this is not the way the rest of my year is going to be...on the other hand , Bongobob invited me over for LASAGNA..YA HOO!!!..maybe I take that BAD juju over to his house and leave it there.....50 degrees and rain this morning....I love living in BUFFALO...!!!!!!!!!! :bang head: :fnd_(16):

I like to take pieces of your announcement apart and LMAO at the findings!