IGNORED

Riding Boots

bendtdj

Has anyone ever tried the Vega Touring Motorcycle Boots? I see Jafrum has a fairly good price on them here:

http://www.jafrum.com/Motorcycle-Boots/Mens-Motorcycle-Boots/MB2500

They look comfortable for both riding and walking around. $69.99 each for men's and women's is affordable. Just looking forward to spring time.

Thanks,

Dave

They are good boots. I went through two pairs of tour masters when I found the Vegas. Half the price of the tour masters. They keep you dry and warm (bit too warm in the summer). For the price I have found that they are a good deal.

http://www.leatherup.com/p/Xelement-Biker-Boots/Xelement-Advanced-Dual-Strap-Leather-Boots-with-Vibram-Soles/97546.html

Haven't tried those, but I do own these. I've worn a few different pairs of boots over the years and these rank the top of my list for all day comfort, riding and walking. The velcro straps on the back make for easy on/easy off wear.

A really nice, reasonably priced boot.

Very comfy, a bit warm in hot summer weather. Good boots for the price. They may leak if you actually step into deep water (like over the ankle) yet for the life of me can't understand how since they don't appear to have a way for water to get in. Realistically they have never leaked in rain or wet weather. Just don't think you can cross steams in them. I like them.

I have a pair and like them very much. I like the double zipper and that mine are water proof. Only downside I have found is that I have a wide foot and the boots are a bit narrow for me, but, that probubly my fault for not looking for a wider ones. Other than that, you should be very happy with them.

Ryan

I've had 2 different pairs in the last few years from Travs Outfitters in Watertown SD. Both are a police tactical boot style. The 1st pair is 5.11 brand tactical boot. I really liked it, used it as a work boot around the farm. Comfy like a pair of tennis shoes with alot of protection. I just got a pair of Thorogood brand this summer. these are a taller boot with a side zipper. I like them as well, but not in the summer. They get warm, they have a lot of padding which makes them warmer. I just looked at Travs website and didnt see them listed. But if you go in the store I know they have something. Go to there site, they would have a phone # listed. The boots cost more, I think I paid about 85 bucks or so for the 5.11 brand. Id buy them again in a heart beat.

I have never seen a pair of MC boots I can wear due to my foot size. 15 XW. I asked one company while they were at a MC show and they advised I likely will never see my size in MC boots.

http://www.bootbarn.com/Double-H-Men%27s-Road-Warrior%2710%22-Motorcycle-Boots/1006794,default,pd.html?start=1&cgid=Motorcycle%20Boots&prefn1=gender&prefv1=Men

Check it out. Boot Barn probably has other boots that will fit also. May be you will find something.