IGNORED

Tough decision...make the right one?

mmoffitt

So it was about 65 degrees today and work midnight shift tonight...so that means I was up and around during the day...Had to make a decision...go for a ride or spend a couple of hours washing and waxing it up for winter storage...I decided to go for the wash and wax since I didn't know how many more days like today I'd have...of course when I was done I sure wished I had time to go for a ride...now I don't know if I made the right decision! But she DOES look pretty now!:dancefool:

I had a feeling I was making the wrong choice, but I was feeling guilty...I just bought her a couple of months ago and hadn't given her a good bath yet...I just can't believe that it's the middle of December and we are still have 65 degree days here in Colorado!

You did WHAT??!!!!:sign brain fart::no-no-no:

Come on Mike!:doh:

We all like to make our bikes beautiful...but I'd still rather be riding a dirty bike than standing still looking at a clean one!

like someone said...you got all winter to clean it up!

Bad Mike....BAD!!!!:buttkick:

I'm sure the mice in your garage will be real impressed .... I don't even wash mine when I put it up cuz we usually get a couple of days here and there during the winter that i can get a ride in... but salt and sand on the road gets it pretty dirty... I wash mine in the spring or a while after i get to FL in March... I keep the war paint on in FL for a while so all the trailer queens know I rode mine down...

So it was about 65 degrees today and work midnight shift tonight...so that means I was up and around during the day...Had to make a decision...go for a ride or spend a couple of hours washing and waxing it up for winter storage...I decided to go for the wash and wax since I didn't know how many more days like today I'd have...of course when I was done I sure wished I had time to go for a ride...now I don't know if I made the right decision! But she DOES look pretty now!:dancefool:

ALWAYS Choose the ride :crying:

I had a feeling I was making the wrong choice, but I was feeling guilty...I just bought her a couple of months ago and hadn't given her a good bath yet...I just can't believe that it's the middle of December and we are still have 65 degree days here in Colorado!

You didn't really say that did you? I can't go more than a few days without cleaning mine up. But it really doesn't take long since I keep iut clean all the time anyway.