IGNORED

If I come back in another life......

1BigDog

If I ever come back to this world in another life I plan on marrying a woman with only one tooth.........:backinmyday:

Must have spent close to 10 grand on her mouth already. Just found out that Jean needs another $5600.00 in dental repairs. Good grief!!:bawling::mo money::eek:

If I ever come back to this world in another life I plan on marrying a woman with only one tooth.........:backinmyday:

Must have spent close to 10 grand on her mouth already. Just found out that Jean needs another $5600.00 in dental repairs. Good grief!!:bawling::mo money::eek:

Had most of mine knocked out. :whistling:Got a few left. Might not be able to avoid that dentist much longer!!

get false one's ... cheaper and last a lot longer and.... ya never get a toothache, not to mention ya have an instant Halloween face when ya take em out! LOL

I suffered with bad teeth for 20 years, get one thing fixed just in time to work on the next.

Finally took the plunge and have not regretted it for one minute.

me too ... from the 1st teeth up to age 22 .... had em all yanked ... just got my 3rd set back in May. First 2 sets paid for by medical coverage, this one only partly so all-in-all I've spent appx $2200 on dental in 41 years.

The only dentist I trust is the one that pulls teeth out, at least you can tell that he done something necessary, the tooth is gone and so is the pain. Saving a tooth is really only putting money in their pockets, and filling a cavity that you didn't know about,,,,, well that's a story in itself.

go check this dentist out, buddy...

with the money you save, you might even be able to come back to the states with one of them made in india HARLEY too. :Avatars_Gee_George::banana:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR8tIjTykbE&feature=related]YouTube - "The Dentist Of Jaipur" // a funny shortfilm by Falk Peplinski[/ame] :canada:

If I come back in another life...... Man, I thought this was gong to be a great tread.

But teeth, get dentures, cheeper, and she can still smile at you..

My responce

If I come back in another life...... I want to be a seat on a lady biker Bike,

you can figure out the rest...LOL....