IGNORED

You aint seen anger issues yet

Dragonslayer

Bob,

So I guess getting a can of spray paint and writing all over HIS car, (I'LL PARK WHERE EVER I WANT). Would not be the way to go? :confused24:

Well then I guess you have your anger management down pretty good. :clap2: Cause I am 100% sure that painting on HIS car is just what I would have done. That or beating the doo-doo out of him. :whistling:

Congratulations on keeping a cool head! :thumbsup2:

Bryan

I have a tool I call a pingger. It is a spring loaded center punch used for making a drill start point when doing metal work. It only takes a fraction of a second with no noise involved to shatter a windshield.And untraceable. Had the windshield on the bike been damaged. I do believe in the Biblical scripture "A windshield for a windshield"

I'm sorry maybe that's not a biblical reference.

Gosh Bob, why don't you tell us how you really feel... :crackup::crackup::crackup:

BTW could putting that sticker on the bike be considered vandalism? And I'm sure it damaged the windshield (:innocent:), so why not present the manager with a bill for a new one???:happy34:

:sign yeah that:should have called the cops on him that was clearly defacing property and vandalism

My anger therapist (wife made me go) said i need to keep the "TRAIN" from ever getting up to speed.................never figgured this one out because by the time i get to that point, it is too late!:ignore:

Seems like sometimes the steam just has to go somewhere.

That being said, Matthew 6:14For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins...Is what I try to remember. (the poop eating grin probably would have been too much for me too!!)

Say, what is the best way to get the glue residue off plastic windows?

About the best thing I have found is WD-40. It won't affect a finish and with some gentle rubbing and a little patience it will clean almost any glue off from a surface.

LUCK!!

:sun1: