IGNORED

Look what I Did With Mine............

Aussie Annie

I gutted my cassette player a couple of years ago and lined the inside with speaker-box cloth.

I then installed a Gomadic multi-adaptable power cord (http://www.gomadic.com/cabletip.html) inside the fairing and pulled the cord through the back of my new storage compartment. With this cord and a wide variety of exchangeable "tips", I can charge or power an iPod, my cell phone my GPS or any number of other devices.

I also pulled an audio mini-plug (and cord) through the back of the storage box. This way, I can listen to any device with an audio-out port. So while I'm cruising along on a ride, I can be charging my cell phone (or iPod) and listening to my iPod while both devices are safely stored behind the compartment door.

It's also handy for keeping a variety of other small objects which you might like to have handy like a small flashlight, pens, a wallet, spare key, etc. What's cool, is that it's like a hidden storage compartment. No one except another Venture rider (and even then), would know that little door flips open.

So, if you're not getting a lot of listening enjoyment from your old cassette tapes anymore, you can gain a nice bit of useful storage space for your other little treasures.

Be Safe!

Pete.