IGNORED

New Classifieds Category?

Freebird

Hate It!!!!

What fun is it when you can just find it easy :confused24: Suffer through the search and become more attuned with the site....man you and your trying to make things easier :buttkick:

Don't you need to get ready for work. :rasberry:

Great idea! Hey, what about Steve Wagner? He's a member vendor, isn't he?

Yes he is and thanks. I will get him added tonight and may find somebody else when I go through the classifieds to move the ads.

Seeking your opinions. I've been thinking about adding a new category to our classifieds area. I don't know yet what it will be called but it will be for our established members who offer products and/or services to our members. I'm talking about people like Carbon_one, Skydoc, Rick Butler, MiCarl, etc.

It will NOT be for any new person who just joins up for the purpose of peddling goods here. Posting to the new area would be with pre-approval only. It will require that a person has been an active member here for some amount of time and has proven themselves to be a true VentureRider member.

The reason for this would be to make it easier for all of you to find these products and services as they often get stuck back several pages in the classifieds and are hard to find quickly.

So....do you think that this would be helpful?

I for one as a new Venture owner / rider would definitely love to have a section just for parts/ accessoreis, especially if it is someone that this site recognizes and trusts !! Count me in.

Charlie Flory --Midlothian, Va.

We would love to be added to the Vendor list. While most of our sales take place on eBay, we discount heavily to VR members.

Example... our $159.99 receiver hitch and stinger sell for $150 (free delivery) on VR.org

Your call Freebird.:301: