IGNORED

Marine Corp Museum vandalized

Bigfoot

If you've never been to this museum it's quite a place. It's in Northern VA and is in my area. Some low life must be looking to get their ass kicked for doing this.

http://www2.insidenova.com/news/2010/oct/18/bullets-shatter-glass-marine-corps-museum-ar-570891/

By Julia LeDoux

Published: October 18, 2010

TRIANGLE, Va. --

Vandals fired shots at the National Museum of the Marine Corps in Triangle early Sunday morning, causing approximately $20,000 worth of damage to the building’s glass roof and a steel wall at the base of the structure.

Museum spokeswoman Gwenn Adams said the building was unoccupied at the time. The museum remains open to the public during the ongoing police investigation.

“No artifacts were damaged,” she said.

Approximately five holes could be seen in the glass roof, said Prince William police spokesman Jonathan Perok.

Police did not know Monday what type of gun was used or where the bullets were fired from. The side of the building damaged faces Interstate 95.

“The important thing for us is our visitors will not be impacted,” Adams said. “It does not take away from the overall experience of the museum.“

Marine Corps Base Quantico military police, Criminal Investigative Division, is assisting in the investigation.

“The authorities are handling the investigation and we have full confidence that they will find the responsible party or parties,” said Adams.

Adams noted that the museum has on-site security staff and is also equipped with security cameras that cover the interior and exterior of the property.

Anyone with information relating to this case is asked to call Crime Solvers at 703-670-3700 or 1-866-411-TIPS. You don’t have to give your name, just the information and you could earn up to a $1,000 cash reward.

Military editor Julia LeDoux can be reached at 703-369-5718.

I hope the cope that finds him is ex-marine corp.

Cus there is gonna be a a$$ whoopin, BIG TIME. :missingtooth:

OH NO OFFICER I DIDN"T and won't SEE A THING.:ignore: Put your foot back on his throat maybe it'll help him remember a little something.:yikes::yikes::yikes:

Probably Marine Corps enlistee rejects for being Mental Category 5s scoring a whopping 22 on the ASVAB. When caught they really need their asses whooped and be made mine detectors with the only equipment being their combat boots. Dirt bags, simply dirt bags.

Probably Marine Corps enlistee rejects for being Mental Category 5s scoring a whopping 22 on the ASVAB. When caught they really need their asses whooped and be made mine detectors with the only equipment being their combat boots. Dirt bags, simply dirt bags.

I totally agree.......

from an old FMF doc.

I hear that the Marine Martial Arts program at Quantico is always looking for practice dummies. When they catch them I think the sentence should be community service as a pratice dummy. Then after two to three minutes as a dummy, the Docs will be able to practice on real casualties.

Cowards and nite slinkers come in all forms

Semper Fidelis