IGNORED

I know i'm going to catch some crap for this but...

elmicko

I've decided I'm going to add a 2nd gen to the stable (I've got some plans for the 1st gen, but I'll save that for later). I know there's some nice ones in the classifides on here, but if anybody knows of a nice one under $8k within a few hours of East TN, please let me know. Thanks!

All year second gens are all exactly the same. Have an input connection on the face of the tape deck. Takes standard "walkman" mini-plug.

The only differences in second gens is the "midnite" and "s" models have chrome forks, and some midnites have a different seat cover with "studs". Only other difference is color.

I do know for sure I want an RSV. The tour deluxe looks cool, but I want the trunk ans front faring. Can somebody tell me what year the started using the stereo that would take a memory stick or an ipod?

1999 they all have the aux jack plus if you go inside the fairing you can use a 'y' and don't have to leave the tape door open to use it

FLB_78 had, at some point, his 99 for sale for a reasonable price. He's got a few miles on it but last I saw it the bike ran fine and was in decent condition for the miles. He is not far north of you in Kentucky now.

For the right price, I'll deliver my 01 to you :happy34:

FLB_78 had, at some point, his 99 for sale for a reasonable price. He's got a few miles on it but last I saw it the bike ran fine and was in decent condition for the miles. He is not far north of you in Kentucky now.

For the right price, I'll deliver my 01 to you :happy34:

Hmmmmm...and what would that "right price" be???