IGNORED

Will be in Kitchener/Waterloo Area on the weekend

E-Fishin-C

Life is really short, A very close friend of mine has past away this evening and I will be attending the Funeral on Saturday I hope to be arriving on Friday.

If anyone interested in getting together for a Meet. Eat...Ride .. I'll post a number later where I can be reached

Sorry to hear about your friend.

Not sure about timing for getting together but I'd be interested in coffee/ride. I work til 4 on Friday and have a commitment on Sunday.

PM me if we can work something out. Maybe meet Friday as early as 4:30 ?

Hey Charlie - Remember that we have an extra bed here in TO. We are tied up from Sunday on but might be able to connect Friday or Sat. Heading your direction on Tues, but must cage it. Anyway, drop by on your way home if you want to.

PS - I just went to a funeral (my cousin's son) last week. He was in training for his 10th ironman competition and nobody knew he had a heart problem.

OK Charlie,,, you started it,,, so I'll give you til noon today to set the time and place. Well lets make the place FireSide on Ottawa Street I believe,,,,,, now the time and day. If you don't post anything, I will, and I will be there.

Some ideas: Friday 6 pm,,,, That's today

Saturday 5pm,,, that's tomorrow.

Carl

Fireside is at the corner of Ottawa and Strasburg in Kitchener. Not sure if they take reservations but might save us standing in line if we get a head count of who will make it. I could call and try to make a reservation when we know when and how many.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Kitchener&state=ON&address=Ottawa+Street+S&zipcode=N2G&cat=fireside&country=CA&latitude=43.43623&longitude=-80.47773&geocode=BLOCK

Either day would work but Saturday might give more time for travellers.

just got home. It was a great day for a ride and a good day for a meet & eat. A great dinner at the fireside restaurant followed by a friendly cup of of coffee at Rhonda and Brad,s coffee boutique.

Oh and Yammer you had every right to be sad you missed out on a good thing. What else can I say but Sorry about your luck.:confused24:

Sadly the Host "Charlie" was not there and that really was a shame since we were going to give him the prestiges honour of picking up the TAB :thumbsup2:

Oh yes sorry we missed you Swifty. you obviously left Brad and Rhonda's about when we left the Fireside. and got to theFireside When we got to Brad and Rhonda's

Edited by saddlebum