IGNORED

Passenger highway pegs

The Hat

Hi all,

I'm looking for some passenger highway pegs we saw on a very tall gent's Venture this summer. Problem is, we can't remember when we saw him & his bike, or on which ride it was on. I believe it may have been on the "Just Another Road Terip" memorial ride in the Picton, ON area last July.

I have attached a sketch I made of the style for the pegs as I remember them. The are NOT the Diamond R set.

If anyone knows who this person is or where this style of pegs is available, please let me know.

Thanks.

Bruno G "The Hat"

Seems what you are looking for is the Drag Specialties Wingleader passenger Pegs made for the GL1800 Gold Wing Part # 19040014 Had these on our GL1800 and Peg loved them but they will not fit the Venture so I bought the Diamond R set instead.

http://www.denniskirk.com/jsp/product_catalog/Product.jsp?skuId=&store=&catId=&productId=p490811&leafCatId=&mmyId=

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the comments.

But the Diamond R are NOT what I saw and what I sketched in the attached file. However, having said that, the Diamond R pegs are the only ones I have been able to find so far. There is nothing like either product in Kuryakyn, GP Bike, nor J & B... Just have to keep looking.