IGNORED

TATERS at home at the potato festival

BIG TOM

Yep, Taters was right at home, She got to visit some of her relatives.....and ate a FRIED SNICKERS BAR...still dont know how she could eat that thing.........met up with Steamer and his bride while they worked a vendors site...saw a flying lawnmower, yep a flying lawnmower...lots of laughs...on the way back home we passed ny jerry along with his wife and another couple they ride with..he gave me a shout on the cb and we ended up riding together to Sodus point...what a great day...also stopped for supper at my favorite spot in LeRoy,ny..... the d&r depot....yummm........ Here are a few pics.........P.S. Couldn't get Taters or Little D to wrestle in the "SPUD PIT".

Edited by BIG TOM

Yep, Taters was right at home, She got to visit some of her relatives.....and ate a FRIED SNICKERS BAR...still dont know how she could eat that thing.........met up with Steamer and his bride while they worked a vendors site...saw a flying lawnmower, yep a flying lawnmower...lots of laughs...on the way back home we passed ny jerry along with his wife and another couple they ride with..he gave me a shout on the cb and we ended up riding together to Sodus point...what a great day...also stopped for supper at my favorite spot in LeRoy,ny..... the d&r depot....yummm........ Here are a few pics.........P.S. Couldn't get Taters or Little D to wrestle in the "SPUD PIT".

What a GREAT RIDE:thumbsup2:! Got to meet TATER's relatives:sign20:. Tom, I love your self portrait:stickpoke:. See Ya!:900[1]:

its so hard to be everywhere with everyone. We were on Keuka they had a seaplan gathering here to celebrate the Curtiss museum. Seaplanes flew in parade around the lake. Saturday was beautiful here. Today cloudy again. Teach me for not staying more in touch. How about a ride here the second week of october? i'll post it later today.

Big Tom it was nice to meet up with you guys for a short ride. Hope Tater had a good time meeting her long lost family member's When we left you at Sodus point, We went back to the other side of the bay to Conley's cove for dinner. The wife's been asking to go there for the last two years now.Had a great meal then road east to fair haven to check out a cookie shop but it was closed. Glad you guys had a safe ride home. Nice to Ken with a new ride that fits him better from what you were saying. no more loud exhaust to listen too.:680:

P.S I think were heading to Pa and the Poconos in two weeks, for a weekend of sight seeing and shopping. Been trying to talk them in to a trip to see the wild elk in Pa, But that does not turn the girls on as much as shopping does.

You drove thru (or by) Rochester and didn't call me or e-mail me? I had to do yard work on Saturday..........and you went for ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! The next time you go by or near Rochester, call me or PM me. I will gladly sacrifice the bush trimming and weed pulling to eat ICE CREAM!!!!!!!! :big-grin-emoticon:

Jim

Flying lawnmower??? Yeah Right! What were you guys really doing???:yikes:

Sorry I didn't make the ride... Brad and I went on the Roswell Park/Dunlop Cancer ride....in rememberance of my friend Dave and cousin Marylou.

Glad you all had a great time. Looks like it was fun!

Maybe next time!