IGNORED

Mag 8" wheels

Condor

Anyone have a suggestion of where to find either aluminum or mag 8" trailer wheels? I would think they'd be available all over the place, but not coming up with anything on the web.... I'd like to replace the steel wheels on the trailer with something that looks better...

Anyone have a suggestion of where to find either aluminum or mag 8" trailer wheels? I would think they'd be available all over the place, but not coming up with anything on the web.... I'd like to replace the steel wheels on the trailer with something that looks better...

I've looked to, their hard to find esp. mag. Harbor freight has chrome for $42.99 and amozon has them for $58.95.

Hey Jack,

Drop me a PM and we can work out going halves on a set of 4.:sign woo hoo:

Earl

It might come to that Earl... With all the 8" wheels being pulled behind bikes in the US, or the world for that matter, I can't figure out why someone hasn't gotten into the 8" market. They make them for 12", but why not 8".... MC trailers, Small boat trailers... there's a lot of them.

I tried Golf Cart hubcaps once but couldn't use them because the hub on the trailer wheel comes out past the rim a little, and the hubcap needed a hole in the center...:mad:

I have seen 5 point star 8 inch chrome but don't know where he found them,,,:confused24: looked a little strange with the big center hub cover. I have seen nice hub caps with spinners also that look good. Him I know and can find out where they were found.