IGNORED

Any body hear an update on 401 accident?

Trader

This was announced at 11am this morning :

------------

Investigators have revealed the name of a woman who was killed after she fell off the back of a motorcycle last weekend as they continue to probe the circumstances of her death.

Ioana Bocunescu apparently fell off the back of the bike around 11:30pm Fri., Aug. 27 on the westbound 401 in Whitby. Durham police had been following the motorbike and tried to pull it over when the driver reportedly immediately accelerated, throwing the passenger onto the highway at Lake Ridge Road South.

Bocunescu’s body was found on the highway and authorities said she was hit by several vehicles. She was pronounced dead at the scene.

Six investigators from the SIU are assigned to the case. The unit investigates incidents involving police and civilians that result in serious injury or death.

You worked in a Prison, do you really believe he will say anything intelligent ?

Figure when they figure out who the girl is they should be able to find him

Brad

I think I've heard every excuse know to man. Maybe he has a new one.

Of course I'm sure it wasn't his fault!!

There's an Ioana Bocunescu on Facebook, search everyone and you can see her photo.

Based on the unique name, I'm guessing this is her. Pretty young thing, didn't deserve this but of course nobody does.

CTV says she was 40,,, so maybe a different person.

http://toronto.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20100901/motorbike-401-victim-identified-100901/20100901?hub=Toronto