IGNORED

UPDATE: Thanks to you guys Troy Savoie is coming through!

YamaDuck

Well I would like to let everyone know that Troy Savoie of TS Custom Leather has begun work on my leather order. Thanks to you my many many many friends Troy has been working on my leathers. I have never heard anything bad about Troy's work. On the contrary I have heard nothing but good about his work and that is why I contacted him to do this job. As you know one or two ah s^&ts will wipe out a hundred at a boys and I think that is what happened here with Troy.

Here are a few pictures of part of my leather order. I will post more as I get the leather parts. It will take a while since Troy has lost his house. Troy has to be out by the end of the month. He has found another place to live. So Troy will not be able to work on my things until he relocates. As you know it takes a while to get evicted and I guess people that are faced with that take desperate measures and I guess I got caught up in that part of Troy's life. Troy has changed my opinion of him for at least now. With his financial troubles and being evicted he has started on my order thanks to all of you who put pressure on him, thanks again. This says something to me that maybe he isn't a crook or a thief but just a desperate man. I have great communication with Troy now and he has taken the blame for his situation.

Here are the pictures of his work so far.

Harry

[ATTACH]49344[/ATTACH],[ATTACH]49345[/ATTACH],[ATTACH]49346[/ATTACH],[ATTACH]49347[/ATTACH],[ATTACH]49348[/ATTACH],[ATTACH]49349[/ATTACH],[ATTACH]49350[/ATTACH]

So you still haven't received anything from him, except a promise? Just wondering...

Yes. I have the cup holder and Corbin back rest pictured above. (Or I should say he mailed them to me today). They should be here by Thursday. :sign woo hoo:

Ok, you had told us before what a smooth talker he was. I thought maybe he sold you on another fairy tale.:duck:

He still is a smooth talker but this time he is talking more and he is sending me photo's of the process as he works on the leathers. Thanks for watching my back.:thumbsup2:

When he gets you satisfied, are we that posted on his sites going to have to post an apology? I may have a hard time with that. I am happy you are being taken care of.

:farmer:

No apology. No one did anything to apologize for. Troy brought all his troubles on himself. However once I've posted all the photo's for everyone to see and judge for themselves then I told Troy if he started a new facebook business page that no one would bother it as long as he did not treat another VentureRider the way he treated me. But I do not feel anyone here owes an apology for helping me or any other member here. Just don't hold a grudge when he turns his life around and starts doing the right thing. Thanks a million for your support.

Well, I am glad to hear that he has finished a few of your pieces. I am still waiting on an order that I originally placed back in June. During the whole incident, here on VentureRider, he never once replied to any of my emails. Since I paid through Paypal, I filed a dispute. Still no replies. I excalated it to a Claim, which puts a hold on his Paypal Account. Wow, finally got a response, and got the same story about being down on his luck... blah, blah, blah. I told him I understand, and offered him $20 so he wouldn't have to take more out of his pocket to ship the product. (As he claimed he had the material, but hasn't had time to put it together.) He told me that it wasn't what we had agreed on and that he would honor our original deal by the end of LAST WEEK. He asked if I could lift the claim so he could access his Paypal funds to be able to buy the trim needed for my Saddlebag covers. I agreed as long as our communication stayed open. I sent him 3 emails and no answer for a week. I finally sent him an email that I will be filing a Chargeback with the Credit Card company. Once again he was quick to answer. Telling me the whole story, etc, etc, that he has to move his residence and business, etc.

My problem is this... I ordered a set of Saddlebag Covers and a Baja Bra. Both of which, I am sure he has the patterns for, and is a simple order. There is nothing extra or intricate, and I even ordered the Bra without a pocket. Simple cut and sew. I am sure it would take less than 1 hour to fabricate. Yet, he still says he can't get this out, and that I am selfish asking for some leather pieces, when he has SOOO much to worry about.

Just some leather pieces?? My $180 that I managed to EARN. That would equate to about 60 gallons of milk for my daughter, or a month's energy bill, or an insurance payment. The fact of the matter is, that I have managed my money, and it is still mine, not his to spend.

I still think that he only takes care of those that put the biggest pressure. I am sure when a chargeback gets filed with Paypal, he will never be able to use Paypal as a means of payment acceptance again. However, I need my money or my products, and I don't think that he is coming through.

Well, I am glad to hear that he has finished a few of your pieces. I am still waiting on an order that I originally placed back in June. During the whole incident, here on VentureRider, he never once replied to any of my emails. Since I paid through Paypal, I filed a dispute. Still no replies. I excalated it to a Claim, which puts a hold on his Paypal Account. Wow, finally got a response, and got the same story about being down on his luck... blah, blah, blah. I told him I understand, and offered him $20 so he wouldn't have to take more out of his pocket to ship the product. (As he claimed he had the material, but hasn't had time to put it together.) He told me that it wasn't what we had agreed on and that he would honor our original deal by the end of LAST WEEK. He asked if I could lift the claim so he could access his Paypal funds to be able to buy the trim needed for my Saddlebag covers. I agreed as long as our communication stayed open. I sent him 3 emails and no answer for a week. I finally sent him an email that I will be filing a Chargeback with the Credit Card company. Once again he was quick to answer. Telling me the whole story, etc, etc, that he has to move his residence and business, etc.

My problem is this... I ordered a set of Saddlebag Covers and a Baja Bra. Both of which, I am sure he has the patterns for, and is a simple order. There is nothing extra or intricate, and I even ordered the Bra without a pocket. Simple cut and sew. I am sure it would take less than 1 hour to fabricate. Yet, he still says he can't get this out, and that I am selfish asking for some leather pieces, when he has SOOO much to worry about.

Just some leather pieces?? My $180 that I managed to EARN. That would equate to about 60 gallons of milk for my daughter, or a month's energy bill, or an insurance payment. The fact of the matter is, that I have managed my money, and it is still mine, not his to spend.

I still think that he only takes care of those that put the biggest pressure. I am sure when a chargeback gets filed with Paypal, he will never be able to use Paypal as a means of payment acceptance again. However, I need my money or my products, and I don't think that he is coming through.

I don't think he has the money and I'm not totally sure he has the material as he says. He may. He may also be just ordering the material as he has to do do a job. I do believe he is down on his luck because a member here has a friend that lives about 4 miles from Troy and told me Troy was moving before Troy told me. Now that does not mean his story is true about having to move. He might just be moving. Who knows.

I do know that two months is way to early to expect anything from Troy. It shouldn't be I know. You got caught up in the same problem I got caught up in. Godlover's order took 3 1/2 months to get and someone else's here took about the same length of time. I'm coming up on 10 months.

I have two choices, to believe he is down on his luck or not to believe he is down on his luck. I choose to believe he is because if I believe otherwise and then find out he really was done on his luck I would really feel like a heel.

Now no one has as much right to be upset with Troy than I do. I have found out that several people put in their orders with Troy months after I did and even though it took 3 1/2 or 4 months to get their order and they got their order before me. So he worked on their order instead of mine. Is that right? NO. Is that good business? NO. Should Troy be telling people yes I will take your order but there is a 6 to 8 month backlog? YES.

Should Troy stop working on my order to work on yours because you have a smaller order. No I don't think so. Troy had my order seven months before you placed yours. You only have 60 days for a charge back to your credit card if you used a credit card so I would file that if it applies. If you don't you are up to Troy's discretion on whether he does the job or not.

The only thing I can tell you is I don't know of a single instance where Troy did not finish the job. I was beginning to worry about that when he quit communicating. Troy needs to face everyone he has orders for. In my case he is for now. I hate that your order may have to take a back seat to mine but that may be. I do know that one of my options was to try and tie up his founds. If I did that I know I may not get my order because he needs whatever funds coming in that he could to try and keep going.

All Troy has to do is put everything in his wife's name and declare bankruptcy. Then start a new company and no one would get their order or their money back. He has not done that and I don't to put so much pressure on him that he has to do that. I (we) put enough pressure on Troy that he saw he could not ignore the problem anymore. He has made my order a priority and I eased up the pressure a bit but he knows I can and will put the pressure on again if I need to.

I hope everything works out for you and I know you have been more than patient but from the last three people that had dealings with Troy I think it will take him a couple more months before you have your order.

Harry

Well if it was a more difficult order, i would understand. It is not what we agreed on. Godlover is my father. I will file the chargeback, because this is not acceptable. I gave him a favor and we agreed on a new timeframe. He failed to meet this timeframe again. I am done dealing with him, and would say he is a thief. Just because a thief pays restitution, doesn't make him not one. Troy stole your money, and is just paying you restitution. He stole my money too. I think a reasonable time for a Troy Savoie order, is the time he agreed upon. I too gave him the benefit of the doubt, but know he is a con.

I come from a poor background, and have struggled to get by at times. At one time, the only thing I owned was a junky old S-10 pick-up truck and was trying to raise 2 kids.

During that time, I never took money from anyone and I never lied to people to try to get ahead.

I say all that just to say that in my mind, being in a bind is no excuse for taking money from someone and not doing what you say you're going to do with it.

Well if it was a more difficult order, i would understand. It is not what we agreed on. Godlover is my father. I will file the chargeback, because this is not acceptable. I gave him a favor and we agreed on a new timeframe. He failed to meet this timeframe again. I am done dealing with him, and would say he is a thief. Just because a thief pays restitution, doesn't make him not one. Troy stole your money, and is just paying you restitution. He stole my money too. I think a reasonable time for a Troy Savoie order, is the time he agreed upon. I too gave him the benefit of the doubt, but know he is a con.

I can't argue with you about anything you just said. Everything is true. I have never met your dad but from everything I've read he is a great person and I know he was getting tired of waiting on his order. I don't blame you for filing a charge back. If I had of went through Ebay I would have charged back my purchase. Troy has missed several deadlines for me also. I certainly understand why you call him a thief I did the same thing. The important thing is you get your money back. It must be something to do with working with leather. There is a member here I that works with leather and I sent him two or three PM's about doing a job and he never answered any of them. If I get everything I will quit trying to get custom work on for my bike. Good luck to you.

Harry

I come from a poor background, and have struggled to get by at times. At one time, the only thing I owned was a junky old S-10 pick-up truck and was trying to raise 2 kids.

During that time, I never took money from anyone and I never lied to people to try to get ahead.

I say all that just to say that in my mind, being in a bind is no excuse for taking money from someone and not doing what you say you're going to do with it.

I agree 110%.

Actually, I know all too well also. Less than 4 years ago, when I went through a divorce, I was living in a 2 bedroom apartment. My only furnishings were 2 metal folding chairs, 1 4 ft folding table, an air mattress and a 19" Tv. I drove a '91 Jeep Cherokee. I have worked my butt off to get where I am. (Which is a lot better than most people) I finally have my dream of owning a cycle, and it irks me to be taken like this.

He told me that he would be able to get them out the following week if I JUST DID HIM THE FAVOR OF STOPPING THE PAYPAL CLAIM. I did him the favor, but he didn't get it done.

I have even offered him to just send me the materials. I will have someone locally make them.