IGNORED

Leftover Rally Shirts

Squidley

Hey All,

I have several left over shirts from the Potato Creek IR that need a home. Below are the sizes that are left and this will be a 1st come 1st served basis. If you make a post on this thread stating that you want a specific size shirt it is yours.

Price is $13 + $5 for shipping, help us get rid of these and put the monies back into the OPE fund. If you have any questions feel free to PM me

Gray XL 2 shirts

Gray 2XL 2 shirts

Edited by Squidley

are theze shurts in yor poh-seh-shun? I wheel tayke a luk at dem win eye am at yor place 2morrow

There at the house Dale, you can peek at them tonight

Brad, ill claim the black 3X shirt.....PM me the PayPal info:smile5:

Jeff,

I had James (Oldgoat) PM me last night for the 3X black, but he said he might fit in a 2X. Let me contact him and we'll go from there.

Brad, I`ll take the 2 Gray "L" I`ll get them from ya tomorrow...

Thanks

Sound good Doodle, they are yours :thumbsup2:

Brad,

If you still have a 2X black I'll take it.

1 left Kevin and it's yours, I'll get it sent out...

OK folks all the black shirts are gone, there is only a couple of the Gray ones left as I have adjusted the count in the 1st post. Thanks again to all that are helping me clear out the house :banana:

Hey Squid

Thanks i got mine today. Great looking shirt, fits a bit big, but I can shrink anything:innocent:......(or is that grow into anything?) :whistling::think:

Do I owe you some more cash, it seems the shipping was a bit higher than what I sent you.

brian