IGNORED

Building a new bike!!! Wooohooo!!!!

Guest human4m

Guest human4m

So- I finally decided to build a bike! It may take a while, but eventually I'll get it right!

Here's a pic of what I have so far:

http://www.nps.gov/plants/sos/training/typicalshipment/images/Step%2001%20Empty%20Box.jpg

But seriously folks, my old man has an basket case FXDWG that needs to be put together, and he's agreed if I build it, I can ride it until he sells it. So if you have any spare building materials laying around let me know! The building is done, I just have to insulate it, wire it, and do the interior walls.

It won't be a Venture, but considering the pickle I'm in (identity theft, baby on the way, and return of the inguinal hernia) I'm not gonna be too picky!

Guest tx2sturgis

Hey...I zoomed way in....no...I mean WAAAAAAY in...I enlarged the pic 600,000 times with a loaner scanning electron microscope, and lo and behold, in the bottom right corner of the box, I spotted a carbon molecule that was once exhausted on a dyno run from the Italian test engine that Porsche used for life-testing during the mid-1960's HarleyDavidson-Aermacchi partnership. ( aint ya ever watched CSI?)

SO...your well on your way to owning that Harley! Good luck!

:happy34:

Guest human4m

I don't even have a motorcycle jack/lift yet. Literally, it's an empty steel building. At least it's finally on concrete though!

I'm anchoring it down this weekend, sealing all the cracks, and pressure washing the cobwebs out. (assuming I can fix my dang pressure washer, I think the pressure releif is stuck open or something.)

Anyhow, I'm also looking to buy a used window A/C unit if anyone has one!

Guest human4m
and you even would have something to place on the Wall once you finally give me you postal adress ....

Any man-cave decorations will be graciously accepted at:

Patrick Henninger

137 Hoffman Forest Road

Richlands, NC 28574

Guest human4m
WOW It doesn't even have a motor in it yet and he is already putting rags under it to catch the oil leaks:doh:

Ohhhhh, I thought that's what was left when he came home from his last ride, assuming everything else rattled loose and fell off.

(I had to say it.)

Hey that's npt a Harley! The rags were there to keep from scratching the fresh paint. It does have a rear tire now and a few more electrical parts. Not in any hurry as long as it is ready for Thunder Beach. It's my son's new ride as soon as we finish it. I'll have about $1500 it it and it is a 2007 so I thought it was a good investment. Any guess as to what it is?:stirthepot:

looks like that new 900 from kawalsiki!!

You win, got it for free, changing out the frame and letting my son have it. It only has 3200 miles on it so basically a new bike. Will be getting the title for the frame next week so in no hurry to finish it while it is 100 degrees in my garage.:225:

You win, got it for free, changing out the frame and letting my son have it. It only has 3200 miles on it so basically a new bike. Will be getting the title for the frame next week so in no hurry to finish it while it is 100 degrees in my garage.:225:

FREE!! COULD I GO SHOPPING WITH YOU???:shock3: