IGNORED

Annie sightings

muffinman

OK time for a new multi page thread I hope

Here are pics of Annie in Afganistan and Kuwait I could not get pics of her in Dubai or Bagram since Maint day she has been to the following countries at the following places.

June 29th she was in Ali a saleem Kuwait the pic in front of the post office sign

July 3rd she made it to Bagram in afganistan No pics

July 5th she was in Shindand Afganistan pics with the head wrap on and off the gas tank from my bike I had over there

She was in Washington DC on Aug 10th and then back in Snellville Ga till she made it to Asheville Nc where she was handed off to BOO to head to Illinois to make her way accross the country to visit as many states as possible before maint day 2011

lets keep the pics of her going and see how many states she can make it through before next summer..

Jeff

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also have pictures, I just was waiting for a thread to be started but I don't have them down loaded yet.

Mike I was thinking I would get it to someone to take to the PIP meet coming up over Labor day but maybe I could get it to you and you could get it to someone in time to get it up to PIP. Problem is I found out today I have to work Saturday and maybe Sunday so I'm not sure how soon I could get to you. Any idea's?

I have pictures of the "Welcome to the state of ******" sign for TN, KY, IL, WI.

It did come through Indiana but the state line is the Ohio River coming up I65 and no place for me to pull over and take a picture.

BOO

to make her way accross the country to visit as many states as possible before maint day 2011

Jeff

What about bringing it (her) up here too?

Mind you....bring her across thru norhern Minnesota....and if she came back thru Massena, NY she still would only visit Ontario.

Texas ain't got nutten on us!:stickpoke:

Edited by Trader

boo! we are going to be in Loves park, across from the racetrack in the morning(thursday 19th) if your going to be in the area??

call me # in profile. mike

Dang Mike I didn't see the post until just now. Probably couldn't have made it anyway.

You were pretty close to me though.

I was thinking if the weather is good I might ride over your way on Sunday morning, maybe we could meet someplace in between. I need to be back for a picnic just after noon but there's a chance I may be working anyway and I won't know until sometime Saturday afternoon.

At the very least I will come out that way on Tuesday and meet you somewhere.

I'm suppose to be retired but can't pass up a fast Buck.......

My number is also good in the profile.

BOO

What about bringing it (her) up here too?

Mind you....bring her across thru norhern Minnesota....and if she came back thru Massena, NY she still would only visit Ontario.

Texas ain't got nutten on us!:stickpoke:

Hey sounds great to me. Not my call but I would think our friends to the north could also pass "Annie" around. Just got to get it up there.

BOO

Okay I finally got off my dead A.. and downloaded the pictures.

Here is the evidence except for the Indiana sign, I copied that one off the INTERNET but Annie did ride the length of the state from Louisville, Ky to Hammond, IN.

BOO

Hey Boo, thanks for the outing :smile5:

Been off-line for a few days...where am "I" now?

Going to leave here shortly and hand you off to EUSA1 over in Dixon Illinois. The plan is for him to tour you over to Iowa and Missouri.

Keep tuned in for further updates,

BOO

My daughter Teresa and myself, met Boo for breakfast in Byron Illinois, and picked up Annie.

we had a full day of travel with "Annie" and her new friend "Star dawg"

for some reason, i cant get my pictures to load, and would be happy to see anyone that wants to help post them....please go ahead!

i put all of todays pictures of our travels in www.photobucket.com

the user name is

usaannie

the password is

america

i hope everyone gets to see them, as my 10 year old had a blast adding the info and taking the pictures.

dad is not a computer guy:stickinouttounge:

the tank is parked down the street from me, i will try to reserve it for your visit!

everyone is welcome to add pictures to that photobucket account, that is... if it's ok with Annie?? it belongs to her now.

there are some notes attatched to the pictures there, that may help you see where we went today.

thanks, mike